Wonderful ALF

My mother is currently in a large assisted living facility and it is not going well. One the the aides told me about Grace House. I went for a tour and loved it. The house is warm and full of love. I took my mother for a tour and she liked it. I am hoping to move mom in soon.

Great Small Home

We toured Grace House a week ago and just love this assisted living home. We are looking to start with daycare for my dad then look at permanent placement. We really liked this place in so many ways.

We have been looking for a better home for my mother. A friend of ours had placed their father at Grace House and said to go and tour. We toured a few days later and we really liked this home. The house is beautiful and the love and care given here is obvious. I believe we have found the place mom will be moving too.

Best ALF

My father has been in and out of a few rehabs now needing a place to live. I drive by Grace House daily so I decided to call and tour. I was so happy I did. The home is amazing and the other residents are so happy and well cared for. This is one of the best small homes I toured. My father will be moving in next week.

Outstanding ALF

My mother is currently at a larger ALF facility and we are not happy with her care there. We heard about GH so we decided to tour. It is what others have told us. It is a beautiful home and very clean. All the people living there seem very happy. The care givers and owners were very nice and really seem to care for everyone there. My mother will be moving in at the end of the month.

Day Care

I have been looking for an adult daycare for my mother. I heard about Grace from a friend so I decided to check it out. Glad I did the place was awesome. I will be taking my mother there 3 days a week.

The Best I have seen

I have been looking for a smaller home to place my dad in. We have heard many good things about Grace House. I went for a tour and was more than impressed. The home is clean and just lovely. The care and love given there is above any other places I have looked at. I will be moving my dad here soon.

Outstanding small ALF

I toured GH and was very pleased with what I saw. The care givers were kind and loving to the current residents. I have been looking for a place for my mother who is now needing to move to an assisted living home. I believe this place is wonderful and my mother will just love it here.

Impressed

My mother is currently in rehab and I was given Grace House as a place to have to reside. I toured this home and was very impressed. Mom will be moving in next week. I just love the home,staff and owners.

Great Day Care

I have been looking for a home that offers adult daycare and I came across Grace House. My husband has been going there 3 days a week for the last two months and just loves it. I am glad I found a place I can trust to leave my husband and he will receive the best care he can get. Grace House is a great home with great staff. I am 100% satisfied.

Awesome Home

We have been looking for a smaller home for my father and we found Grace House. We toured today and just loved it. This is the nicest home we have seen so far. The staff and owners are awesome people. This is a real blessing. We hope to move dad in soon.

Wonderful Home

My husband just started day care with Grace House and he just loves going there. I had a hard time finding the right place. I am so glad I found [Removed] and Grace House.

My husband is currently at another small ALF that I do not care for. Someone told me about Grace House and I just toured. This place is awesome. The staff and the owners really love and care for each resident. I am moving my husband this Monday to Grace House. Best home I have seen so far.

Best home I have visited

I have been looking to place my grandfather somewhere for a few months now. A friend told me about Grace House because her mother had been there. I made an appointment to tour and was very pleased. [Removed] the owner took me around and showed me the house and I met several of the current residents. Each resident I talked to told me how much they loved living at Grace House and that [Removed] and the staff was very good to them. The house is just beautiful and well managed. I really feel my grandfather would be very happy here.

Just a wonderful home

My mother just stayed at Grace House for a 30 days respite stay and she just loved it. I loved the home and the staff. The home is beautiful and very clean. The owners are wonderful loving caring people. When it's time to place my mom somewhere Grace House will be the first place I go.

One of a kind

My father is in his 90's and the home I had him at they were not taking good care of him. My father has now been at Grace House for 2 months and he has received the best care I have ever seen from a senior home. The staff and owners care very deeply for each resident. I am so pleased because now that I know he is always being cared for properly I can relax some myself. Thank you [Removed] for offering an excellent home and care.

Very nice home

I just toured Grace House and was very impressed. The home is very clean and extremely nice. I have looked at several other places and this home by far is the best. The girls working there are very nice and when I talked to some other residents they seemed very happy. There was no odor that most places have. I met with [Removed] and she was very kind and professional. She truly knows just about everything about each resident. I am looking to move mom soon and I really think this is the best place for her.

Day Care

I started ticking my mom to Grace House for Adult Daycare. She has been going for a while now and loves it. The residents are all friendly and talkative. The staff spends times with the residents playing games and laughing. Mom likes the home cooked meals as well.

Grace House is awesome

I just moved my mom into Grace House about a month ago and I am so glad I did. She came from a large facility and was not being taken care of at all. Grace House had taken awesome care of my mom so far and I could not be happier. Thank you so much for all you do.

Happy

My father was in large facility and he just was not being well taken care of. We looked around at several other homes. We really liked Grace House. The home is beautiful and the care and love they give is just what I was looking for. We are moving my dad in as soon as a room opens.

Top Home

I visited Grace House last week and plan to put my father there once there is an open room. The house is beautiful inside and very clean. I thought I was in the wrong place because it looks just like a regular home. The owners and staff are very kind and friendly with the residents. I can tell the owner is very in touch with her residents. I looked at many homes but truly like what Grace House has to offer.

Grace House is the best

I just moved my mother into Grace House and I and her could be happier. This home is beautiful and very clean. The staff is friendly and very caring and loving. This is the first home we looked at that seem to not only offer great care but truly treat my mother like she is family.

A perfect 10

I have looked at more assisted living homes than I care to remember. I decided to look at Grace House and am glad I did. The home is beautiful. You walk in and it is a warm and inviting feeling. All the residents seem to really be happy. The owners care for everyone with so much love and passion. I was so impressed. It is the nicest home I have looked at in Tampa. I will be moving my mom in soon. Thank you Grace House.

Only Grace House

My mom has just stayed at Grace House for the 3rd time for respite. We just love this home and would not trust anyone else but [Removed] and [Removed] House to take care of my mom when we are gone. I am so glad we found this home. It just feels so cozy when you are there. Everyone there is so kind and caring to my mother.

Found the right place

My father is currently in a large facility that neglects him and does not provide the care he needs. I visited Grace House and it is everything I have been told it would be. The owners and care givers are awesome and truly care about each resident. I like that it is a small home and they have plenty of staff to take care of everyone. The house is beautiful and very clean. The bedrooms are large and no one has to share a room. I am moving my father in at the end of the month.

Grace House is the best place for my mother.

I visited Grace House about a year ago and loved it. My siblings decided to place my mother at another facility and she just has not been happy there at all. I went to Grace House again and met with the owners and luckily they had an open room. Mom is moving in to Grace House in a few weeks. She deserves the best place to be at and from what I have seen Grace House is it. The home is just wonderful. It is very clean and the staff and owners are very loving and caring to all the residents. I m so glad my mother is finally moving to a home that she truly deserves to be in. Thank you Carrie for all you do.

Grace House The Best

I was reading the reviews and I came across a recent one that was complaining about the type of chairs there. I have to say my mom was at Grace House for over a year before she passed away. The staff and Carrie the owner took excellent care of my mom. My mom loved being there. This is one of the nicest and cleanest assisted living homes I have ever been in. My mom never had any issues with furniture and she was not very mobile. The caregivers always assisted my mom with anything she ever needed. Carrie is a real blessing from God. I usually do not say much but I just wanted anyone considering Grace House to go and visit. I feel when selecting the best home for a loved one you should be more concerned with what type of love and care they receive not that chairs do not have arms on them. Just my two cents but I felt I needed to say something. Once again thank you to Grace House for making my mom's life so filled with love and kindness during her time there.

The best small assisted living home I have seen in Tampa

My mom started at Grace House with day care and had a few respite stays. We are jut so impressed with the level or care and love mom received at Grace House. The staff and owners are just wonderful. I wish more homes would follow what Grace House is doing. We will be moving mom in full time at the end of the month. Thank you Carrie for truly caring for my mom and all of your residents.

This facility will not work because most of the chairs we not easy to get up from not having arms or being a low chair or sofa.

Mom loved Grace House

My mom just stayed at Grace House for two weeks respite stay. I looked at many places until I found Grace House. It has to be the nicest assisted living home in Tampa. I am definitely am thinking about placing my mom here. My mom loved it there and she was well cared for. I trust this home and owners with the care of my mother. Thank you Carrie

Grace House #1

We just moved my mother into Grace House and the home and care here are exceptional. We looked at several other homes and none came even close to Grace House. The home is beautiful inside and very clean. The staff and the owners are very loving and caring towards the residents. My mother is very happy here. There are just no other homes in Tampa like Grace House. I would recommend this home to anyone who truly wants the best care for their loved ones.

lovely home

I just toured Grace House because I am looking for an assisted living for my mother. I like the small residential home setting. Grace House is a beautiful place. You walk in and would never know you just stepped into an assisted living home. It looks like a regular home warm and cozy and smells great. The home was very clean. All the current residents seem very happy. The staff is very loving and caring with all the residents. Compared to other homes I have already looked at Grace House is by far the very best I have seen in Tampa. I believe I have found the perfect place for mother.

Grace House a true blessing

My father was in a big facility further south. I wanted to move him closer to me. I visited Grace House and just loved the owners and the home. I moved my father in a week ago an I have never seen him so happy. The house is beautiful, always cleans and smells great. The food that is served is all home made and my father keeps talking about how good it is. He was very depressed in the place he use to be but now he is more like his old self. Grace House is a very loving home and they take exceptional care of father.

Grace House Awesome

We visited Grace House with my father, He is currently in another assisted living home and they are not taking very good care of him. I just loved this home. Everyone here is so caring and loving towards the current residents. This has to be the most beautiful home i have been in. My father ate lunch and went on and on about how good the food is. He seemed very happy and content while he was there for the visit. The home has a cozy warm feeling and did not look like or smell like an assisted living home. the owners are just awesome people who truly care about taking care of seniors. I am going to place my father here it is the nicest home i have seen. Thank you Grace House

Friendly, accommodating staff

My loved one had a very brief stay at Grace House, but our experience was a very good one. The staff here really did their best to try and accommodate her, and I really appreciated all the effort they put into her care. The community itself was nice looking, and on the smaller side so residents get more individual attention.

Blessed to find Grace House of Tampa

Making the choice to put my father in an assisted living home has been the most difficult thing I have had to do. I visited Grace House and was blown away by this home, the living and caring owners and staff. The current residents had nothing but great things to say about the care and love they all receive there. I really like the fact that the owners of Grace House actually live on the property. The home inside and out is beautiful, clean and very homey feeling. As soon as my father gets out of rehab he will be going to Grace House. This is the nicest assisted living home I have seen anywhere in Tampa. Just live it there.

I put my mom in Grace House and was very pleased with all they had to offer for my mom. My mom was not there very long because of her own heath issues which landed her back in the hospital. If she gets better and they have room for her we will definitely be returning.

Grace House is a Blessing

I moved my father into Grace House about two months ago. I have to say they are everything they claim to be and more. The owners and staff are the most caring people I have been around. My father just loves it at Grace House. Truly one of the nicest assisted living homes I have ever seen. I am so thankful I placed my dad at Grace House of Tampa. I never have to worry about my father not being taken care or being loved and respected.

Best ALF in Tampa

I have been looking at small residential assisted living homes for several weeks now in Tampa. Many I am sad to say are not very nice or the care level is not what I am looking for. Then I visited Grace House and honestly irbid the nicest home I have been in. All the residents are happy and the care level here is top notch. My mom would be so happy here. The staff and owners really have a passion to care for seniors and they give love and caring to everyone. I believe I have found the perfect home to place my mom. Thank you Grace House.

Mom moved in

I just moved my mom into Grace House. We just love this home and staff. The owners are wonderful people and actually live on site which is rare. Of all the homes we looked at Grace House was the best and truly stands out. We know we chose the best home for my mom.

Grace House of Tampa best home I have ever seen.

We just moved a close friend into Grace House of Tampa. He has suffered multiple strokes. He was in rehab and just hated it because they would not let him do anything for himself. He just loves it at Grace House because they treat him not only with love and care but also treat him as an adult. They allow him to be as independent as possible but safe as possible. There are not multiple rules here like most other places which gives each resident the freedom to be productive residents. Everyone is treated like a member of a family and that I truly love. I have not seen him this happy in a long time. The house is warm and cozy and is very clean and just beautiful. Carrie the owner is an awesome example of a true Christain woman who give her whole heart to each resident. If you want to place a loved one in a home that will truly love and care for your loved one you have to tour this home and see for yourself. Just amazing better than any other home I have seen in Tampa.

Selected Grace House

I am getting ready to move my grandmother into Grace House next week. When I first toured the home I was amazed at how nice the home is. It is very clean and well managed. They give first class love. care and attention to each resident. The staff members are well trained and truly seem to love and care for each resident. If you are looking for the best small assisted living home in Tampa you have to check out Grace House.

Grace House is a wonderful place

I just visited Grace House looking for a place for my mother. I have to say this is the nicest assisted living home I have ever been in. Everyone their is so loving and caring to the residents. I spoke to the residents and they all seemed so happy and could not stop talking about how much they love living there and how much they love the staff. The food is all home cooked and I ate lunch there and it was just wonderful. I will be for sure placing my mom here.

Truly Amazing AlF

I recently toured Grace House and just fell in love with the owners, staff and facility. They are all very loving and caring people and the current residents seem extremely happy and well cared for. I have been looking at large facilities but after visiting Grace House I believe I have found the place I would like to place my mother at.

Carrie Damaska

Thank you for your kind review. God bless

Grace House is Awesome

We were all set to move my father from Michigan to Tampa to a large facility. They called 2 days before the move and said they had no room. We were told about Grace House not knowing there were small home assisted living places in Tampa. We called Carrie and she was so helpful. My father moved in a few days ago and just loves the place. The home is very clean and just beutiful. My father has a very spacious room with a great view. The owners are good Christain people who truly have a passion and love for caring for seniors. We are so thankful we found Grace House of Tampa. It is nice to know there are quality homes like this in Tampa.

Just Love Grace House

My father just moved into Grace House and we just love the home. He said he is very happy there. Carrie and David take great care of him and they are very loving and caring. My father has never looked happier. The home is just fabulous. It is very nice and is always very clean. The staff also are very kind and loving to my father. If you are looking for a great assisted living home for a loved one you have to tour this home. The home and the owners are one of a kind.

Nice looking place!

We visited this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. We were very impressed by what we saw here, this was definitely our number one pick out of the places we looked at. I really liked the location, in addition to the services they offer. It seemed like they provided a lot of care and service for the price, a really good value!

Carrie Damaska

Thank you I am glad you were pleased with our home. Take care and God bless.

I toured Grace House

I just completed a tour of Grace House. I was very impressed with how nice and clean this home is. the owners spared no expense here. The home is very elegant but has a very homey feel. The staff and owners really care about the residents. Just a fabulous home. God bless.

Carrie Damaska

Thank you for your review. Take care and God bless.

Amazing!!!!!

Just an awesome home for assisted living. I would feel very secure placing my mother here. Grace House is a true blessing.

Happy Mom

My mother has been going to Grace House now for a few weeks since they offer adult day care services. She just loves going each day. The staff is kind and loving and take great care of my mom. The food is incredible and they have everyday filled with fun and stimulating activities. I am very impressed with how clean and beautiful Grace House is. I believe my mom in the not too far future may become a live in resident here. I am so thankful to Grace House for coming a long and creating such an awesome place for my mom to go to and hopefully reside in soon.

Thank you!!!!

Grace House Just a fabulous ALF

I work for a local company that helps seniors select the right assisted living home. I have toured Grace House and this home is quite beautiful inside and out. The level of care and service offered at Grace House is far more than I expected for the monthly cost. Grace House is new and still is working on placing residents. I know this will be a home I will show all seniors first. This is true Luxury Assisted Living at very reasonable prices. I would definitely have my own parent live here. Great job David and Carrie.

Great Tour!!!!

I called to talk with Carrie and she was just a fabulous person. She is a Christian women like me and that made me feel so much more comfortable. I am wanting to place my 90 year old mother in a residential care home. I toured the home and it was just beautiful. David and Carrie are great people who truly care about caring for the people in their home. Hands down this is the best home I have seen after looking at many. My mom will be very happy here I am sure.

Carrie Damaska

Thank you we enjoyed meeting you. have a blessed day.

Visit to Grace House

I am in the process of moving from California to Florida. I was in the area of Tampa looking for an assisted living home for my mother and found Grace House of Tampa. I called to take a tour and went that same day.

I have to say I was very impressed by this home and the owners. They are both great people and seem to really care about taking great care of my mom. They offer an all inclusive package that I feel is a very reasonable price for what services are included.

I went to 8 other homes in Tampa and hands down this was the nicest home I was in. My mom loved it and wants to move here.

David and Carrie thank you for spending time with my mom and I and thank you for providing a type of home that I know my mom will receive the type of love and care she needs.

Carrie Damaska

Thank you Bernice we enjoyed meeting you and your mother. We look forward to your mom moving in soon. Take care and God Bless!!

Just amazing!!!

My father is 87 years old and very selective in where he wants to live. We have been to over 10 big facilities and he did not like a single one. I decided to look at smaller homes that offer assisted living and we found Grace House. I must say we both loved the home and the owners. There are no hidden cost here it all included unlike the bigger facilities. The home is warm and inviting and just beautiful. My father liked Grace House and the owners David and Carrie. They are good Christian people who seem to truly care about helping others. Everyone should check Grace House out. I think we have finally found a home for dad.

Carrie Damaska

Thank you. It was so nice to have met you. we look forward to your dad moving in soon.

Grace House is a Winner

I have looked at many assisted living homes over the past few months wanting to find a place for my 87 year old aunt. I went to look at Grace House. You pull up and the front of the house catches your eye with the beautiful landscaping. I walk in and I feel right at home. The home has been renovated and it is just beautiful. I met Carrie the owner and we talked for about an hour. The offer a lot of services all rolled into one all inclusive price. I was very impressed with everything I saw and heard. This is a one of a kind place.

Carrie Damaska

Thank you so much for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you.

I am sold placing my mom at Grace House

I called and spoke with one of the owners and they were just so friendly. I scheduled a tour and I am glad i did. The home is very beautiful. Everything has been remodeled and is very nicely decorated. you go into other homes and the furniture and decor is outdated. Not at Grace House they have spared no expense making this home inviting to all. The price was very reasonable for all that they are offering. My mom will be ready to move in a few months and Grace House is our only choice. Thank you for creating such a wonderful place for our loved ones.

Carrie Damaska

Thank you. We are so glad to have met you.

Just a great home!

I visited Grace House last week and was blown away at how beautiful the home is. They offer the best care and are just loving people who own the home. It just felt very warm and cozy just like my own home. Refreshing to see people who truly care about helping others.

Carrie Damaska

Very kind words. Thank you so very much. God Bless.

Grace House is a great home.

We loved Grace House. It was the nicest home we have been in for a long time. You must see it. I would recommend to anyone who has a loved one that needs to be in assisted living.

Carrie Damaska

Well we enjoyed having you in our home. It was a true pleasure. Have a great weekend and God Bless.

Awesome s all I can say!!!!

I toured Grace House of Tampa last week and after looking at their website gracehouseoftampa.com the home is everything they say it is. The home in beautiful, spacious clean and modern. The home has 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. I like the total price is all inclusive because it is a true value compared to other homes that don't do this. I am wanting to place my mom and I could not think of a better place than Grace House. The owners David and Carrie have to be two of the nicest, kindest people I have met after touring many homes. You have to visit this home it is just awesome.

Carrie Damaska

We enjoyed meeting you and your mom and we look forward to your mom moving in with us soon. take care and God Bless.

Awesome Awesome Awesome

I toured Grace House of Tampa last week and after looking at their website [Removed] the home is everything they say it is. The home in beautiful, spacious clean and modern. The home has 5 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. I like the total price is all inclusive because it is a true value compared to other homes that don't do this. I am wanting to place my mom and I could not think of a better place than Grace House. The owners David and Carrie have to be two of the nicest, kindest people I have met after touring many homes. You have to visit this home it is just awesome.

Grace House is Amazing in Every Way!!!

I went and toured this home and I have to say this was a beautiful home and very spacious. The price in all inclusive and is a fair price based on what is offered. The owners are great people who truly care about their residents. I was amazed and very pleased with this home.

Carrie Damaska

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was very nice to have met you. have a wonderful day and God Bless.

What Makes Us Different From Large Facilities?
Grace House of Tampa is a family oriented facility. All of the residents will receive love, respect and care from the staff while maintaining their privacy and independence. The home speaks for itself. It’s a gorgeous and spacious home in Tampa Florida. The home has five spacious bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. The licensed staff members are experienced and dedicated to serving seniors.

Put yourself in the shoes of your loved one. If you found yourself in a situation where you needed around the clock care, would you want to move from the comfort of your home to a medical facility that feels more like a hospital than your home?

Grace House is a Residential Care home that truly feels like home. We have a kitchen, shared or private bedrooms, private or shared bathrooms, public rooms such as a living room, Florida room and a screened in patio outside the door all within easy distance for seniors. Because of this single- family home layout, it is my experience that seniors truly feel they are in a home similar to their own home. This helps increase feelings of comfort and relaxation and eases their transition from their own home or apartment to moving into a residential care home.

Grace House being a residential care home we offer a quieter, calmer environment than larger settings, again contributing to a calmer state of mind for all in the home.

We offer an open kitchen in our home. Residents are encouraged to spend time in the kitchen, helping to prepare food or sort through recipes – family members typically can help themselves to beverages or get beverage or snacks for their loved one.

Because Grace House is a smaller home residents typically spend most of their time in the common areas, rather than in their room. They spend most of their time interacting with other people in the house or engaged in various activities ,which helps boost their mood and feel like a vital part of their household … their new extended family.

City Info

Tampa is vehicle-dependent city, with sunny skies and a variety of living options for seniors.

- Walkability score: Tampa receives an average walkability score of 50.
- Average age: The majority of people residing in Tampa fall within the age range of 25 to 54, with the median age being about 35.
- Senior housing facilities: Tampa has around 350 different senior housing facilities.
- Weather: Tampa has a humid subtropical climate and experiences two basic seasons. Summers are hot and wet, with an average temperature of 82 degrees Fahrenheit. Winters are generally dry and mild, with temperatures averaging between the mid-50s and low-70s.
- Veteran's facilities: Tampa has a number of treatment centers and facilities catering to the needs of veterans, including the James A. Haley Veteran's Hospital and its host of specialized off-site clinics located in surrounding area. There are also several American Legion posts in Tampa.

Health and Safety

Tampa has a large number of hospitals and care facilities to keeps its residents in good health. Its safety levels are comparable to cities of similar size and population across the country.

- Hospitals: There are a number of hospitals across the city for residents to receive care, including the Memorial Hospital of Tampa and Tampa General Hospital, as well as emergency care services available at locations such as the Tampa Community Hospital.
- Crime rate: Tampa's crime rate is in a downward trend, having dropped significantly in recent years.

Sports and Leisure

Diverse sports and leisure options exist for senior in Tampa, including a number of golf courses, clubs and recreation centers. The Florida Sports Foundation also hosts the Tampa Bay Senior Games every year for participants ages 50 and older.

- Golf courses: Tampa has an incredible number of golf courses, including the award-winning Pebble Creek, Rocky Point Golf Course and the Northdale Golf & Tennis Club.
- Tennis: Tennis clubs include the Harbor Island Athletic Club, Northdale Golf & Tennis Club and Hunter's Green Country Club. There are also leagues, tournaments and courts available for rent at the HCC.
- Nearby gyms: Tampa has a variety of recreational and activity centers that offer seniors programming, classes and exercise groups. Some popular options include the Life Enrichment Center, David Barksdale Active Adult Center and Port Tampa Recreation Center.

Transportation

Since Tampa isn't a highly walkable city, residents rely on its various transportation options to get around.

- Buses: Hillsborough Area Regional Transit (HART) has a fleet of 200 buses operating over an area of 1000 square miles. Seniors can also download the HART app to their phones to see what time buses will arrive at certain shops. Anyone over the age of 65 is eligible for discounted fares.
- Van service: HART also offers door-to-door HARTFlex and HARTPlus van services, which is a lost-cost alternative to the bus system. Reservations can be made in advance or you can use the walk-up service at designated locations.
- Trains: The TECO Line Streetcar runs for 2.7 miles across Downtown Tampa and offers a fun historical experience.
- Taxis: Taxi options include Cab Plus, Yellow Cab, United Cab and OnCabs.
- Ride shares: Tampa has a variety of ride share options including HARTHyperLink, RelayRides, Hertz On Demand and WeCar, as well as organized carpooling and vanpooling services

For anyone using public transportation or carpooling services at least two times a week, the TBARTA Emergency Ride Home program provides residents with four free taxi rides per year they can use free of charge in emergency situations.

Religious Facilities

There are a number of religious facilities across Tampa that cater to a variety of different faiths.

- Nearby religious facilities: Many facilities cater to the area's broad representation of Christian denominations, including the notable Sacred Heart Catholic Church, but there are also several Jewish synagogues, mosques for followers of Islam and Buddhist temples, as well as local worship centers for those of Sikh and Hindu faiths.

Shopping and Entertainment

Tampa is a vibrant city with a host of diverse entertainment opportunities and cultural offerings for its residents to enjoy.

- Nearby shopping: Hyde Park Village and WestShore Plaza are popular shopping destinations. Large retailers, such as a Walgreens and Stein Mart, are also available nearby for everyday items. For premium designer goods at discounted prices, Elleton Premium Outlets open-air shopping complex is located just outside the city.
- Grocery stores: Grocery stores are conveniently nearby, including Publix Supermarket, which has a wide selection of groceries, and the Fresh Market, which offers more locally-sourced products as well as fresh prepared meals. Tampa also has a farmers market open daily.
- Restaurants: Both casual dining and more upscale dining options are available nearby, including Chili's, Chipotle, the Melting Pot and Bonefish Grill. Many restaurants offer special discounts for seniors.
- Movie Theatres: There are number of AMC cinemas throughout the city, as well as landmark venues in the downtown district, including the Tampa Theatre. Villagio Cinemas is also located nearby, and features an Italian cafe and bar.
- Libraries: The Jimmie B. Keel Regional Library is located nearby.
- Salons: There are many nearby nail and beauty salons for seniors to go for treatments and services, including a number of Rejuvenate Salon & Spa locations that cater specifically to senior clients.
- Attractions: Downtown Tampa has a wide variety of arts, culture and entertainment opportunities, such as performing arts centers, museums and galleries. Some of Tampa's most popular attractions include the Lowry Park Zoo, Florida Aquarium and Henry B. Plant Museum, all of which offer special discounted admission rates for seniors.