Good Shepherd's Private Care - Lilburn, GA

Good Shepherd's Private Care - Lilburn, GA has yet not published prices.

The worse experience!

I decided to no longer use this homecare after what [Removed] did. I called Good Shepherd's Private care because they came highly recommended to me, and talked to [Removed] over the phone. I thought she was wonderful and she said she would call me around 11 on that Friday, and she never called. I finally text her and she said she would be on her way, but she did not show up until 7 pm. The next time that I needed her, I left cash on the table for her and she was late getting to my mother house, took the cash, and left early. That was my hard earned money, I will never use them, again.

Awesome Company!

[Removed] is a very nice and sweet person. She always make sure I'm well taken care of and eat properly. She make sure I get to all my scheduled dr. appointments. I really love Good Shepherd's Private Care.

Pretty Pleased With This Home Care

Everything has worked out very well for my father with this home care agency. It has been a pleasant experience. Our care giver is great, she helps with everything. At the moment she helps with transportation for him to and from his doctors. This is a good home care agency and I would recommend it.

non-skilled, don't do feeding tube. Will refer me to another company that does skilled care.