Golden Horizons of Aitkin - Aitkin, MN

Very Impressed!

Golden Horizons of Aitkins is a very clean and well-maintained community. We chose Golden Horizons because my uncle had stayed here previously, so we knew how caring and friendly the place is run. We are still very impressed with their quality of care. They do a yearly retraining for the staff members. They definitely go above and beyond to make the residents feel comfortable. I am very impressed with the food they serve. They offer a variety of well-balanced meals. They freshly bake their own bread on-site for every meal. There are plenty of activities for the residents. The staff encourages the residents to participate, although my Mom is not crazy about all of the activities, she does engage in some of them. Mom is able to get plenty of exercises and it is nicely decorated with flowers to enjoy.

I met with [Removed], the place is reasonable... She referred me to county VA person. I've filled out GH paperwork and intend to return this week.