[Removed] was gentle and including mom in the discussion. Is an LPN, semi-private room is fully equipped, facility is open thereby allowing easy mobility for my walker bound mom. Residents appeared happy and comfortable. Cost for room is reasonable. Chose this facility for mom.

Unable to tour since mom had a meltdown. The travel was a bit much for her. We were in the area having lunch before our tour and were able to see the outside of the home and the surrounding neighborhood. Mrs. [Removed] was thoughtful with tips on helping mom. Which makes it feel a bit unfair to give it a three star based on the area of Orlando. We preferred the [Removed].

Great daycare service!

I use Golden Cove's daycare services for my loved one, and overall I think they do a very good job! The staff are all very friendly, and very personable. They've got plenty for their residents and clients to do, and they manage to keep my Dad engaged, active, and entertained.

not appropriate environment...