Global - Senior Care - Calgary, AB

Global - Senior Care - Calgary, AB has yet not published prices.

Very pleased

We were very pleased with the service provided , especially on the short notice after [Removed] was released from hospital/rehab over the weekend. The care giver was pleasant and helpful. Would recommend Global Senior Care. Thanks

Great first impression!

My initial conversation with [Removed] was very informative. She listened to my questions and answered clearly. As a professional, I can be very forward with my questions and [Removed] maintained her composure and provided me with valuable information. It also impressed me that this is a local company and that they are also involved in charitable organizations on a global scale. I have arranged for an assessment for my parents and I hope that we will have a very good working relationship.

They have done a good job so far.

They have done a good job so far. They have been helpful and reliable. I am happy with the service.

Excellent service, they really care

We hired GLC for some help around the house for my 79 year old mother who still lives at home and has early on-set dementia. The caregiver they sent was excellent with my mom. She really took the time to get to know her and went above and beyond in helping her with running errands, cooking her favorite meals, taking her to medical apts. She also took her to social outings. They do full housekeeping so it was great that we didn't have to hire a housekeeper in addition. Their rates are very reasonable and we couldn't be happier that she gets to stay home and have the help she needs at affordable rates.