Home Instead Senior Care - Spokane, WA

Home Instead Senior Care - Spokane, WA has yet not published prices.

Caregiver Did Nothing

From what we were told by our loved one the caregiver that the agency sent out was horrible. She did nothing to help our loved one. We were told the girl was always texting on her phone or sleeping. She not once ever helped our loved one with anything that needed to be done. Our loved one told her not to come back and terminated the service.

Happy Home Care

We like the in home care that we have with this service. The care takes is always on time and we have found her to be helpful with personal care and being a companion. We are happy with the service and the care that are receiving. We recommend this in home care to other families for a loved one needing help in home.

A Good Place

The care has been working out well for my mother-in-law. The caregiver does all that she is supposed to do. The caregiver learned what was needed and then did very well from then on. They help her get around
and one other caregiver takes her to church. I would recommend them to anybody. We have been helpful with the agency.

wonderful, caring people

Home Instead has beena god send for us and our mother. Without them we would have had to place her in a facility. Now she can stay in her home.

Dawn called me within 30 min. My mother in law was nearing crisis mode. we now have someone at her house checking on her within 2 hours of first contact. thanks so much for peace of mind.

incredibly helpful

The people at Home Instead Senior Care have been incredibly helpful. They really do offer excellent care, and have also been good at explaining and communicating to us different options between different choices, which has been very helpful. They are always there when we need them, and it has been a tremendously positive experience. I would highly recommend them.

Very good help.

The Caregivers were great!!!! Once the assessment was made there was little to no communication with the
administration. Our parents got to stay home much
longer with the Caregivers help. We appreciated them.
It would have been helpful if they had training in some
of the skills like catheters, bed pans, moving patients that are in pain and communicating with each other about
what has to be done and when. To work as a team.
Not having more knowledge in these areas seemed
like a lack of training, They did everything they knew
how to do.

Senior Care

Dawn has been very friendly, concerned and great to work with. She set my dad up with 3 twelve hour shifts during the night for my 98 year old dad. However the lady has had some weeks where she has other plans and my son and his wife take an additional night. I am preparing to make some changes but haven't talked to Dawn. I have another lady there that I plan on letting go--she is there on her own, not through an agency but have now realized she has been leaving early, changing some hours and leaving dad alone part of the time when she's been paid to be there. She previously worked for a senior care company and needs to hire on with someone again as I live out of town. The lady we have, Linda, seems to be very knowledgable in caring for the elderly and very patient. I haven'met her since Ilive 310 miles away and she's only there atnight and not on the weekends when I come to visit.