All Valley Home Care - Coeur d'Alene, ID

All Valley Home Care - Coeur d'Alene, ID has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Work

So far my mother has had a couple of problems in the beginning, but now she has a lady that is there on a regular basis and my mother loves her and she is a big help. She works hard and does wonderful work.

Good care, overall

For the most part they did a fine job. The aides were friendly and caring. She still hasn't quite adjusted to having new people look after her, but they haven't had much of a chance to get to know her yet, so I'm sure that will get better!

Good service

I’ve only used them once, but everything went fine. They got everything organized and someone up here and my mom was very satisfied.

In home aide

Darlene seems to be working out real well and Frank is excepting the extra help and seems to like her, so will keep on this routine.

All Valley Home Care is a family owned and operated business, providing personal responsibility, backed by a corporate structure that provides financial stability and over 15 years of experience in the home care field. All Valley Home Care is a licensed, insured, and bonded “Non-Medical” In-Home care agency.

Only qualified personnel are hired to care for our clients. Background checks, verification of training and work references, CPR certification, TB testing and an orientation to our company’s policies and procedures are a few of the guarantees you have when you choose All Valley Home Care.

Quality care is our priority. Our company takes pride in making sure that a client’s personality and lifestyle match those of their caregiver. It is the little things that count at All Valley Home Care and every effort is taken to ensure our clients are comfortable and at ease. Upon arrival, a thorough interview is conducted to get to know the client’s needs, wants, and desires. This interview is transferred to a “Client Book” and a copy is kept in the client’s home for quick reference as needed. A professional All Valley Home Care Client Coordinator personally introduces every caregiver to the client and family. The Coordinators will make weekly calls and monthly visits to the home to assure customer satisfaction.