We are lucky we found this care home!!!

The caregivers are highly trained and wonderful. Mom has her own restroom and the home is immaculate. They offer good healthy homemade food. They offer her physical therapy and she is now walking better with assistance. The home has a beautiful view and a brick patio outside the residents can enjoy. I would recommend this care home.

Genuine Home is a nice care home!

I liked our tour of this care home. The staff were friendly and helpful. The home was clean. They have an enclosed courtyard and offer some activities. I did not choose this home as the one we did choose is closer to me.

Genuine Homes in Chandlet

Miramar and Ricky were great to work with. The home was new and establishing their clientele. The home was spotless. They could not have been more accommodating to my father and the family. Unfortunately, we did not place my father at this time. He was able to stay in his own home. However, when the need arises again, Genuine Homes will be the first place I contact!