The Gardens Assisted Living & Memory Care - Springfield, MO

Nice tour

We were familiar with this community as my parents had been here before my father passed. Our tour was done very well and they took their time showing us around both the assisted living and the memory care for my mom. We felt that another community offered a better fit for the secured assisted living that way my mom would not have to go into the memory care just yet.

My visit

This was a very nice community when I visited. The people I met were nice. The community allows pets and seems to offer some nice activities. This community was a little more expensive than what we were looking for.

This is a wonderful place to live in deciding a place for your dear loved one. Not only do they care about the residents, they show it. It's beautifully decorated, clean, and it has such a homey feel. It's truly a home away from home. I highly recommend this facility for any family members that is looking.

Excellent Place!

The staff at The Gardens Assisted Living are great. The place is always clean and the meals they provide are very good. We like that her apartment has a full kitchen and separate bedroom. The place is very open and we are happy with our choice.

The Gardens gets my recommendation!!

My one minor complaint is that there is not a physician that comes to the community. The residents have to have their own physicians come in. The food is good and they offer some activities. The staff are very good, competent and seem on top of things. The community is clean and well taken care of.

Respite care at the Gardens

My parents were at the Gardens for respite care for only a week but I couldn't have had a better experience dealing with the Gardens. All the staff (Connie, Cara, Danielle, Jan) and others went above and beyond their expected duties. They made the experience so much easier than expected. The facility was super clean, the food was delicious too! I felt like I was in a restaurant with the quality and service.

We really liked the way this was set up.

We really liked the way this was set up. We liked the layout and where the nurses stations are, and how big and open it feels. This was a little less expensive, and a little closer to us, than some of the others. We like it, the staff is friendly, and it's clean. We don't seem to get complaints about food. We are pretty happy with them so far.

The Gardens Independent Condominiums of Springfield, MO is perfect for those who wish to remain more independent. The community consists of 14 condos that are primarily two-bedroom, two-bath and have two-car garages. The condos range from 1050 to 1500 square feet with three different floor plans. They offer a variety of services and amenities to make you feel at home.

The Gardens Independent Living has everything active seniors need. We serve three meals every day in our elegant dining room in addition to amenities such as an indoor pool, a hot tub, a sauna, an exercise room, a game room, a theater room, a billiards rooms, and an on-premises bank and hair salon. Weekly housekeeping, transportation, home health, a therapy department, and a full activities program also make The Gardens the best choice for independent seniors.

The Gardens Assisted Living provides senior with the care they need, the independence they want, and the dignity they deserve. Three restaurant-style meals are served daily in our open, naturally lit dining room. Our 24 our nursing staff can help with medication administration, bathing, dressing, and laundry. Additional amenities include an on-premises beauty shop, transportation, weekly housekeeping, shopping assistance, and a full activities program. All these features and more make The Gardens the best choice for seniors who need a little more assistance.

The Gardens Special Needs Unit features a more secured environment for residents with Alzheimer’s and dementia. Assistance w