Good

I have never been treated better. The food was excellent, the care was excellent. I was very satisfied. I will tell everyone how good it was compared to when I put my mom there.

Excellent food

The food is great! I ate very well there!

Friendship Manor Health Center is located in Nashville, Illinois a small town in the heart of Washington County. Our location enables us to offer a country like atmosphere to our residents. Friendship Manor has been offering services to this community and the surrounding communities since 1964. Services offered include intermediate, skilled, alzheimer, and hospice care. Our therapy program provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy in house. Friendship Manor offers Alzeimer care with a secured unit that provides activites every 30 minutes. We also offer a Rehab to Home wing with spacious single occupancy rooms. Friendship Manor has loving, caring staff that are committed to caring for our residents.