Friendly Faces Senior Care - Houston, TX

Friendly Faces Senior Care - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Good personal service

For almost 2 and a half years we received services from Friendly Faces Senior Care. They provided very good personal service with very congenial people on the staff. They have very competent caregivers. Our caregiver was [Removed]. You did not need to tell Willie what to do, she just came in and started doing things. She made sure my wife had her breakfast and lunch. She was also very funny and a happy person to be around and very dependable. She knows her job! I would surely recommend Friendly Faces Senior Care to others.

Qiana James

It was a pleasure to provide services to your family. We truly appreciated your business for such a long time!

LOVE THIS COMPANY!

My experience with Friendly Faces has been wonderful. My husband has dementia and we were in need of a caregiver. Each caregiver we used through this company were very friendly and patient. I recommend this company for anyone in need of a caregiver.

Qiana James

Thank you! It was a pleasure taking care of your husband. Thank you for trusting us with your loved one.

Very Satisfied and Thankful

Friendly Faces Senior Care has by far been such a wonderful company. They have assisted my mother for about 2 years now, and i couldn't be more satisfied. They have an amazing and caring staff that really are genuine caregivers. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Qiana James

Thank you so much for the positive review and letting us assist your mother.

Satisfied Client

I really appreciate that over the almost 2 years that they took care of my aunt on a 24/7 basis they never had a "no show." I never had to leave work to come home to cover. They offer an above average service and I had a very positive experience with this business and I would recommend them to others.

Qiana James

Thank you it was such a pleasure to work with you and your dear aunt! She was so sweet!!

Great services!

I'm glad they come. I think they are interested in what they do and they are getting done what should be done. I like to see them. I do not have any complaints about any of them. I would recommend them to others.

Qiana James

Thank you for the positive review. We appreciate your recommendations.

Review of my services

They cook good meals. The caregivers are easy to get along with. One thing about them is that they are friendly and do not get easily upset. I would most greatly recommend this service to others.

Qiana James

Thank you so much for the positive review. We enjoyed providing services for you.