Extremely Warm and Caring

They are extremely caring and they do not panic if a patient starts to act up. They are very family oriented and I was actually very pleased to find them because they seem to be extremely skilled in handling memory care patients. They are warm and caring and I would recommend them.

Fremont Village's facilities are out-dated and overpriced. An independent living "apartment" resembles a hotel room but with more closet space. There is no kitchen area provided. I did not find this place inviting.

The staff at this facility were nice, and I liked that it was small; however the entire facility has a smell of "old" and the carpets were dirty, especially in the dining room.

I WAS QUITE IMPRESSED OVERALL

I FOUND THE COMMUNITY QUITE A NICE PLACE AS FAR AS THE ENVIRONMENT. THE STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AS WELL AND THEY SEEMED TO BE ON TOP OF CARING FOR THE RESIDENCE AS WELL. I REALLY WAS PLEASED AT THE FACT THAT IT WAS A SMALLER COMMUNITY, AS I FELT THE RESIDENCE RECEIVED MORE ATTENTION , AND WERE WELL KNOWN WITH THE STAFF OVERALL, I WAS VERY PLEASED.

It's a wonderful Place

Gina, the director has really helped me through everything, from the bed to the dresser, just with everything. I didn't have sheets, I was lost, I live quite a ways away, so getting there wasn't always easy. They would call me if there was any kind of issue and they are great with the communication. He loves it there, this is the first time he has ever lived without his family, but he is happy. He enjoys the food, and knows exactly when his meals are. He is very picky but he loves everything about it. I ask him if he wants to move and he says "No, I like it here!". He adjusted very well. His doctors are nearby. I have no concerns at all.

So Noisy!

It did not work out there at all. I know it's lower priced but you get what you pay for you know. It's extremely noisy. There is not one minute there that is peaceful because every single door in that place has an alarm so everyone that goes in and out sets off the alarm. It's really bad and then they have overhead paging too so any phone calls or anything like that they page the person over the speakers. My mother is not there anymore. I pulled her out immediately. That was the first place I tried because of finances but we had to pull her out because I would take her out everyday anyway just to get her out of there. That place is just so noisy it's awful. It's an older establishment. I know it expensive but they need to update to modern technology.

not interested at all. Look...

not interested at all. Looked rundown from outside.

Fremont Village provides seniors with a warm and caring atmosphere where our many options contribute to the independence and individuality of each resident. An array of activities, a variety of nutritious entrees, and support services are all designed to meet personal preferences and requests.

There is always something going on in our community! Even with various activities, each is enhanced by the kindness and positive interaction shared between residents and staff. Retirement Inn of Fremont features beautiful courtyards, comfortable lounges and gracious dining areas that compliment our attractively designed studio and one-bedroom apartments.

Located in central Fremont, we are within walking distance of local shopping, businesses and healthcare centers. Close by are several rehabilitation centers, skilled nursing facilities, and physicians specializing in geriatric medicine. Kaiser Hospital and Washington Hospital, which provide full-service medical care, are also nearby. Scheduled transportation is available for our residents’ convenience. Come and experience all that Retirement Inn of Fremont has to offer.