Very Happy

My mom was a resident at Forest View Guest Home for about two years until it was necessary to put her in hospice care. Mom absolutely loved being there and loved all the animals, chickens, ducks, cats, and army's. [Removed] are wonderful and caring, and take great care of the ladies in their care.They have become valued friends and I wholeheartedly recommend trusting the care of your loved one with them.

The best home you could provide your loved one. And at a great value!

I am blown away by the love and dedication of [Removed], and all the staff at Forest View Guest Home Senior Care Living. My friend lives here and I have been visiting weekly for years. The couple that runs this house invites these ladies into their home and family with open hearts and works diligently to make their residents happy. They regularly take advantage of professional development opportunities, such as best practices for caring for seniors with dementia. They follow regulations carefully. They can arrange rides to doctor appointments and necessary errands. The house is very clean and the food is catered around the needs residents.
They are located on a beautiful piece of farmland with a spectacular view and have ducks, turkeys, outside cats, and tortoises for the ladies to look at and enjoy while relaxing on the patio. From celebrations, to providing music, to favorite meals, to making everything comfortable and pretty, and remembering all the favorite things each of the ladies enjoy- [Removed] do more than meet the needs of the people staying with them. They work diligently to create a full life and happy home for them. I would recommend forest view guest home to my best friend and my own family.

A warm, wonderful family home.

My cousin has been a resident of the Forest View guest home for the past 18 months following a stroke. [removed] and [removed] are the most dedicated, kind and caring couple I have had the good fortune to have found. My cousin's health has greatly improved under their care.

It was a home for my mom...

Forest View Guest home was my mother's home for the past four years, the last four years of her 94-year life. I thanked the universe and all gods daily for her life with the family and staff at Forest View. My family took her there because of dementia and some difficulty walking. She was cared for and loved, even as she weakened and deteriorated physically and mentally at the end. The owners and the staff were kind and loving and professional always. They were ready for any mishap and because of their knowledge, there were very few. My sister or I visited her almost every weekend during that time and saw the caregiving first hand. I recommend this family's home to anyone if you are looking for a small controlled environment, one that will nurture an elderly person.

Review of Forest View Guest Home Vista, CA

Carrie and Jason Bender are so wonderful. They are kind, honest and truly care and love all of the women they care for. I feel safe, secure, well fed, clean and happier since my stroke 12 years ago. They are truly a blessing. I love them.

Review of Forest View Guest Home Vista, CA

The "owners" and caregivers are all very efficient, loving and non judgemental and the atmosphere is very pleasant. 5 stars from me!!

Forest View Guest Home is THE HOME to place your loved one

Top notch - literally cannot find anywhere more warm, caring, patient, professional, loving, experienced, or genuine. My Mother was with them for 3 years, as her dementia worsened. As she succumbed to her ailments, I was regular updated & informed. [Removed] both dedicate themselves tirelessly, while enabling the residents to maintain their individual dignity. My Mother was communicative thanks to [Removed]. I was able to visit whenever I chose. I felt my Mother was safe, cared for, well fed (she LOVED her meals), clean, and respected - how could you ask for more? She was included in crafts & activities, allowing the stimulation needed. We all want our loved ones to be cared for properly and placed in loving, good energy; if you are searching for this - I promise, Forest View Guest Home is your place to call home for your loved one.

5 stars all around

[Removed] and her family treated my Mother with dignity and respect during her last years. She felt like she was part of the family, never had a single complaint, loved the fresh air, fresh food from the garden, even the chickens. It reminded her of the farm she grew up on. I cannot thank them enough for being there for me, and supporting me during one of the hardest times of my life. They will forever feel like a part of my family, for loving my Mother so thoroughly.

An Amazing home away from home!

After caring for my Aunt on my own, I realized that she needed more than I could give her. We decided to move her in to Forest View with [Removed]. My Aunt is so happy and she is doing better than she has in years. The home is warm and welcoming. [Removed] has a selfless energy, always tending to her ladies. Every time we visit, the house is clean and the ladies are happy and enjoying their days with different activities. The animals and the vegetation are just a plus. I highly recommend Forest View. [Removed] and her husband are amazing.

It Appeared Unwelcoming

I had a tour at this home and I thought it was just creepy. I felt that they had a weird atmosphere, I would not be comfortable placing my mom here.

Forest View Guest Home has been helping seniors live in a home like environment with Tender Loving Care for over 30 years in North County. Family operated and We are dedicated to your Loved One and You. Our Residents become family because we are a Family.
Centrally located in Vista, We have spacious rooms, both private and shared rooms available. Set high on a hill, we have stunning views. We encourage you to schedule a visit and come see the Tender Loving Care we provide.