FirstLight HomeCare of Westlake - Westlake, OH

FirstLight HomeCare of Westlake - Westlake, OH has yet not published prices.

Good, But Not What We Needed

We used FirstLight for about a week or two, and overall, I thought they were good, but I was hoping for more intensive care. I interviewed with the director, and I liked her. I thought she was really good, but I thought that her workers were more companion-like while I needed more of an aid for my loved one. They did some household tasks, but more often, they sat around a lot. I had to remind them to change my loved one and to do things like that. I would have appreciated more aid-like care. It just wasn't quite what we needed.

In home care for mom

We have been happy with the nice staff that were able to help with getting us someone to come to our home for the care of my mom. We are happy that she does arrive on time and is wonderful with everything that is required to help me mom. She is doing personal care and some light housework that is really helping. We would recommend this service and the care take for the outstanding help that is receivied to other families.

Lisa and Kelly at First Light Home Care really helped us at a very difficult time with our parents. They responded on a very timely basis and the care given was wonderful. All of our phone calls were returned quickly and all questions were answered in a very professional manner. Our experience with First Light Home Care of Westlake was very good. I would recommend them for anyone looking for assistance with someone in need.