ComForCare - Cuyahoga - Strongsville, OH

ComForCare - Cuyahoga - Strongsville, OH has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Quality Care Everyday

Comforcare Strongsville has a strong teamwork approach, that is evidence in their caring and sharp observational skills. [Removed], RN is your advocate in everyway. I am in healthcare, and know what standards are, and theirs are high quality every day. We had an aide 5 days/week and it went as asked. Giving them a list of what we wanted done everyday, such as making sure water is provided near a chair, showers with assistance at regular intervals, opening curtains, laundry, general cleaning, etc. was helpful to them and was accomplished as needed. They background check their staff and it shows by the quality provided with our aide Rita. Give Comforcare Strongsville a try, you won’t regret it.

ComForCare

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that our team was able to meet your expectations. We cannot wait to share your comments with Rita, she will be happy to know that you think so highly of her and that she was able to provide your loved one with compassionate care. It’s always great to hear that our staff is providing quality service and that they are able to help in any way possible.
Sincerely,
ComForCare Home Care

Wouldn't return our call for service

We called to obtain their services. No one called us back. We waited 3days with no phone call returned. They must not need or business

ComForcare was great!!

Although we are no longer using their services they were awesome! Very thorough and we never had any problems with billing or care. They did everything we asked and we couldn't be more appreciative!

the only thing is my my is mentally ill and they send out diffrent care givers and mom can only handle one person but other than that its great i think the staff that help us was fine the care givers and nice as well i gave the over all a 5 star

did very well

The caregiver we had with ComForcare did very well with my father when she was helping him out. She was very friendly, and did a really nice and thorough job when cleaning the house and anything else we asked her to do.

Flexible

They are flexible - you can get them when you need them. They offer overnight services. The caretaker was once late, but she let me know – the service called and offered a replacement – instead of just sending a replacement.

Tremendously Pleased with ComForcare!!!

ComForcare is awesome! The value is tremendous and the care is top notch. my sister and i are tremendously pleased. My mom has dementia that is moderate. Medically she's pretty good but she needs someone to keep her company, engage with her, and look out for her in terms of safety and meals. Her care is less medically focused than what others might need but for us, our caregiver is perfect! My mom adores her. We could not be happier. She's extremely reliable and very contentious in attending to my mom. She really pays attention and watches my mom to see what she needs because my mom might not necessarily say she's cold but her caregiver pays attention and notices when my mom needs something. I can tell she genuinely likes my mom. We're extremely pleased!

We've had to have a sub a few times and they are so on top of that. One of the top people always escorts the new person to the home to orient them. They're always on time and they really work to provide continuity of care which means a lot to us.

I Will Use Them Again

It would have been a lot better if I would have spoken directly to the person that was taking care of my mother because I think some things were lost in translation. The caregiver was very friendly - she was better than a 5! She would help make my mother breakfast and lunch and just help her brush her teeth and things like that. I will probably be using them again but I will make sure to talk to them a little more prior to starting care.

Deb Vermillion was very hel...

Deb Vermillion was very helpful and a pleasure to work with while selecting home care for my parents. I have recommended her to several friends who are dealing with elderly parents, and will continue to recommend Comforcare to others as needed. My mother is very happy with the home assistant Deb has provided for her, and will be reaching out to Comforecare for more assistance in the future

I like that they hava a guarantee. sz

I like that they hava a guarantee. sz

once monthly cleaning & housekeeping ...

once monthly cleaning & housekeeping only

ComForcare understands that today's busy lifestyles often deprive family members of the time necessary to provide hands on assistance and companionship for their loved ones. Therefore, we want every family we service to have the peace of mind that comes with knowing their loved-ones are safe and comfortable. As a result, we have developed the ComForcare QualityCare Guarantee~ the best satisfaction guarantee of home care services. ComForcare guarantees that our caregivers will be present at their shifts, providing the peace of mind they expect, or the next equivalent shift is on us. For your convenience, our services are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Whether your needs are for basic companionship or for personal care needs, you can be confident that “When you can’t be there….you can call ComForcare.”