FirstLight Home Care - Williamsville, NY

FirstLight Home Care - Williamsville, NY has yet not published prices.

Fantastic privately owned company

Our family was in need of an aide very quickly and FirstLight made it happen. The caregivers they sent were wonderful and when someone called off for their shift the 24/7 service filled in the shift in a timely manner. My mother is not easy to work with and they did an excellent job encouraging and providing her shower, toileting and transferring her out of bed. We would recommend their service to anyone!

Keep up great work

The caregiver is extremely helpful around the home and the office staff couldn't be more reliable. They even have 24/7 contact service in case I need to call and make changes during the evenings.

They did a good job.

They did a good job. There were a few issues with reliability. Someone even quit, and they never called us. Overall it was a good service, sometimes you can't help certain staffing issues.

Shady

It started off very well. It was after I started paying for the services that things went sour. There were issues with billing and the caregivers taking advantage and not being honest with the amount of hours worked. Overall the help was fair but the actual business is a shady operation.

Very Pleased with the Service

The owner and the staff was excellent. They did was they was asked and very pleased with the service. It was a at home service which was even better. They didn't have really any activities but other than that is was a great place. I would recommend it to anyone.

I'm not having a very good time with them right now.

I'm not having a very good time with them right now. I am trying to get a hold of them, and I am having a hard time. I am not having very good luck, they have had people quit, and had a couple that have had a rough time, one of them even took my loved one's phone away so she wouldn't bother me. They are having a hard time finding people to come out. I haven't had a great experience with them, and they certainly aren't relieving my stress.