We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
Family Tree In-Home Care - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.
Family Tree In-Home Care provides many services to help seniors who have different health problems. In addition, there are many resources available in the Houston area, so seniors do not have to be stuck in their homes all the time. These resources include different transportation options, health and safety amenities, sports and leisure facilities, libraries, shopping opportunities, and religious facilities.
Seniors who move into assisted living facilities or require in-home care often do not have a car or cannot drive for one reason or another. Luckily, there are a few different options available to seniors who receive care through Family Tree.
- The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County provides buses, light rail, and lift van transportation services that seniors can take advantage of.
- Rideshare Services: Uber has partnered with Family Tree to provide a service called Ride with Family Tree. This helps make transportation services more available to and affordable for seniors who need to get to doctors' appointments, go shopping, or run errands.
Health and Safety
It is very important for seniors to take care of their health and stay safe. Houston has many hospitals. This includes the Texas Medical Center, which has 49 member institutions. Other medical facilities nearby include:
- Lone Star Bone and Joint Clinic
- CSL Nutritional Services
Sports and Leisure
Houston is a hub for all sorts of sports activities. They also have many different facilities that seniors can use to stay active and fit. Some of the nearby sports facilities include:
- LA Fitness
- Bellerive Ice Rink
- ERJCC Boniuk Tennis Center
Arts and Culture
For seniors who love to go to shows or museums, Houston has many different art and culture venues. These include:
- Bayou Place Entertainment
- Alley Theater
- Houston Ballet
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Holocaust Museum
Seniors who love to read can check out one of the libraries in the area. Some facilities available are:
- Walter Library
- Collier Regional Library
- Spring Branch Memorial Library
Seniors who need to go shopping for themselves or someone else can check out the different choices in the area. These include:
- Tanglewilde Center
- Westheimer Crossing
- Hillcroft Shopping Center
Seniors who go to church often will find that Houston has plenty to offer in that area. Houston is home to religious institutions for people of all different faiths. Religious institutions nearby include:
- Christ Solid International Church
- Christ Chapel
- Jain Society of Houston
- Houston Tamil Church