Family Tree In-Home Care - Houston, TX

Family Tree In-Home Care - Houston, TX has yet not published prices.

Family Tree In-Home Care provides many services to help seniors who have different health problems. In addition, there are many resources available in the Houston area, so seniors do not have to be stuck in their homes all the time. These resources include different transportation options, health and safety amenities, sports and leisure facilities, libraries, shopping opportunities, and religious facilities.

Transportation

Seniors who move into assisted living facilities or require in-home care often do not have a car or cannot drive for one reason or another. Luckily, there are a few different options available to seniors who receive care through Family Tree.

- The Metropolitan Transit Authority of Harris County provides buses, light rail, and lift van transportation services that seniors can take advantage of.

- Rideshare Services: Uber has partnered with Family Tree to provide a service called Ride with Family Tree. This helps make transportation services more available to and affordable for seniors who need to get to doctors' appointments, go shopping, or run errands.

Health and Safety

It is very important for seniors to take care of their health and stay safe. Houston has many hospitals. This includes the Texas Medical Center, which has 49 member institutions. Other medical facilities nearby include:

- Lone Star Bone and Joint Clinic
- CSL Nutritional Services

Sports and Leisure

Houston is a hub for all sorts of sports activities. They also have many different facilities that seniors can use to stay active and fit. Some of the nearby sports facilities include:

- LA Fitness
- Bellerive Ice Rink
- ERJCC Boniuk Tennis Center

Arts and Culture

For seniors who love to go to shows or museums, Houston has many different art and culture venues. These include:

- Bayou Place Entertainment
- Alley Theater
- Houston Ballet
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Holocaust Museum

Libraries

Seniors who love to read can check out one of the libraries in the area. Some facilities available are:

- Walter Library
- Collier Regional Library
- Spring Branch Memorial Library

Shopping

Seniors who need to go shopping for themselves or someone else can check out the different choices in the area. These include:

- Tanglewilde Center
- Westheimer Crossing
- Hillcroft Shopping Center

Religious Facilities

Seniors who go to church often will find that Houston has plenty to offer in that area. Houston is home to religious institutions for people of all different faiths. Religious institutions nearby include:

- Christ Solid International Church
- Christ Chapel
- Jain Society of Houston
- Houston Tamil Church

Family Tree has been very cooperative and the people very understanding. The services have helped most with managed my medical needs. My caregiver is very compassionate by listening and doing whatever is asked. The office staff has been really good with billing workings with insurance.

Family Tree came highly recommended by the facility I was at. The caregiver show up on time and really care for me. Having Family Tree has freed up some time for me to do the things I like to do.

I interviewed a few agencies not liked Family Tree In-Home care the best! Family Tree was a great response time and they are flexible with their schedule! The caregiver is very nurturing!

Family tree is timely and the team reports well. Family tree provides peace of mind. The caregivers do exactly what need to be done.

Everyone in Family Tree In-home senior care’s company is very nice and always clean. They are all really nice and lovely. The caregivers are great people and always on time! The caregivers sit down with me and takes interest in my life. They help me take my medication.

Family Tree is extremely professional. The caregiver that are sent out are above average. Family Tree was the best agency I dealt with. They were interested in my mother. The office staff stopped by several times to check on my mother.

Alex Bonetti

Thanks for leaving a review and pointing out the positive impact of our care team stopping by to supervise your mother's in-home care. It was our company's honor to serve you mother and our caregivers absolutely loved spending time with her! We have a very thorough recruiting and screening process for in-home senior caregivers and we focus on compassion, trust, and professionalism. If there's anything else we can do to be helpful to you or someone you know in the future, please let us know. Thanks again!

Family Tree gives great service and meets my needs. The caregivers shows compassion by being consistent. The caregivers have done a good job taking my mom to doctor’s appointment.

Alex Bonetti

Thanks for the awesome review! Our caregivers are the heart and soul of Family Tree In-Home Senior Care and the qualities you mentioned, compassion and consistency, are critical to a successful caregiver/client relationship.

We're also glad you mentioned transportation because Family Tree recently launched a new program called RideWithFamilyTree.com in partnership with Uber. Today, seniors all over Houston and the greater Houston area can enjoy affordable and reliable transportation without the use of a smart phone or tablet.

Thanks again for your confidence and trust!

After few months experience with Family Tree I can confirm that the service company provided help me a lot to take care of my husband. Who was diagnosed Alzheimer. It is very important that the company paid attention of each client’s needs, many flexible decision in new situation due to caretaker changes. I will recommend Family Tree service.

Alex Bonetti

Thank you for your kind review. It means the world to us to know we were able to play a small role in lightening the burden of caregiving for you. It's great to hear that the specialized Alzheimer's training our caregiver's receive made a positive impact on you and your husband's life. We appreciate you telling other about our service and please feel free to share our website, FamilyTreeInHomeCare.com, which has information about all our services, including our new transportation service called RideWithFamilyTree. Thanks again!

Awesome!

Family Tree is amazing! Their staff is so friendly and they go above and beyond for my mother.

Alex Bonetti

Thanks Jan! We're so grateful to have the opportunity to provide care and support for your mom. Providing friendly caregivers who take initiative is so important to our company and we appreciate you for sharing this positive feedback with us. Thanks again from our whole team at Family Tree!

Fantastic Home Care

We had a very good experience with this home care agency. They did a good job caring for my father, and his needs. There were fantastic.

Alex Bonetti

Thank you for leaving a review and more importantly, for the opportunity to care for you're father's needs. Our team hear at Family Tree is thrilled to hear your feedback and we can't thank you enough for sharing it with others. We thought you'd like to know that Family Tree just launched www.RideWithFamilyTree.com to help support the seniors in our community who need help with reliable and affordable transportation. If you'd like to learn more, we invite you to join us this Thursday, April 13th, as we kick off the program at TMC Innovation. Learn more @ ridewithfamilytree.eventbrite.com. Thanks again!

Family Tree

Family Tree exceeded our expectations. We were initially very interested in the fact that they offered free supervision from a nurse at the same price we were quoted at other agencies. The caregivers were also very kind and helpful to my wife. I couldn’t have done it without them. I’m grateful for the help.

Alex Bonetti

Hi Mr. Earl -- Thank you for your thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear that your wife was well cared for at Family Tree and that it relieved you of some of the challenges of being the primary caregiver. We're also glad that our free nursing oversight provided additional piece of mind. On behalf of your entire team at Family Tree, thank you!

Overrated and Overpromised

The caregiver was consistently late. Her clothes were often stained and she appeared confused about what was expected of her. My father had to ask for help multiple times with simple tasks like getting him something to drink or helping him to the bathroom because she was always distracted by her cell phone.

Alex Bonetti

Thank you for your feedback. We'd like to apologize for your negative experience with our service as we strive to provide an outstanding experience to our clients 100% of the time. We've been recognized for exceptional care and service numerous times and we deeply regret that in this case, we appear to have missed the mark. My name is Alex and I am the owner. I've been personally affected by home care and wish only to provide a service that exceeds the expectations of our clients. I'd like to learn more about your specific situation and work hard to make things right. I can be reached at [removed] or [removed].

Very Pleased With This Home Care Agency

We had a good experience with this home care agency. Everything went very well. The care giver we had her name was Alba. She was really great, I know my mother was in good hands with her. Once my mother gets better, we will rehire this home care agency. We were very pleased with the services they provided us with.

Alex Bonetti

Thank you for leaving a review and for mentioning one of our care professionals, Alba. You're right, she's great and we're grateful to have her on our team here at Family Tree In-Home Care. We're happy to hear such good feedback and we look forward to the opportunity to support your mother in the future. Please let us know if a home safety evaluation or transportation service would be helpful in the meantime. Thanks again and we wish you all the best.

Lisette (LVN assigned to us) came to our home to discuss in detail my mother's needs and what we hoped to accomplish with the in-home care. My mother was very comfortable with her and we were impressed with what Lisette share with us in regards to what their caregivers can do for my mother.

My experience with Family Tree was wonderful. From the first call Alex [removed] and Debbie [removed] handled my Mom and family needs with Caring, Kindness and Professionalism. I would recommend Family Tree to anyone.

Senior Living Advisor

I have found Family Tree to have the most professional and caring customer service. They are one of the best providers in Houston. I never worry that they will not take great care of the families I serve.

Highly Recommend Family Tree

Our usual care giver needed to take several weeks off and I was referred to Family Tree. They immediately stepped in and found care givers that met our needs. Since Dad is blind, we needed care givers who were not only loving and caring and SOUND like it. They found us several care givers who perfectly fit the bill. I highly recommend Family Tree!

An Outstanding Home Care Facility

Ms. Debbie and Ms Denise,
It was a delight to meet you both!I had talked to both of you and I felt like family. You both were so personal and compassionate.I felt a special bond with each one of you. When we talked it seemed as we have known each other for a long time. You made me feel special and I realized how fortunate my uncle was to have you all for his caregivers. I really enjoyed using your service to accommodate my eighty -four year old uncle.When I called you were so sensitive to our needs.I felt that you both worked miracles to send the outstanding caregivers to care for my meticulous uncle.

Alex was an exception to the rule.I explained to him that my uncle was meticulous and needed someone with patience and compassion.He met with me with only a short notice and brought a caregiver that had the qualities that I shared with him. When we needed to change our schedule at the last minute he accommodated us without an issues.Whenever I called him he returned the call promptly.He would call to check to make sure that I was satisfied with the services and could he assist in any other way.He was so compassionate,caring and supportive. I truly enjoyed all of my interactions with him.He was extremely helpful.

The caregivers were awesome. Ms.Liz [removed],Ms. Nette [removed] and Ms. Dorothy were very professional, dependable, reliable and punctual. They were also supportive and caring. They were genuine and truly well trained to address geriatric needs.They had flexible scheduling. I developed a special relationship with the caregivers.They exemplified exceptional traits and were dedicated caregivers.

If we ever need a home care assistance company we will definitely choose Family Tree Home Care .Your statement is so true "It is our family taking care of yours!"

Great company

Family Tree has excellent caregivers that are very professional and seem to genuinely care about the people that they care for. Everyone is so friendly and helpful, including the office staff. They are a great company.

I like the caretakers attitude

Family Tree In-Home Care is going really well. I like the caretakers attitude. I don't have any complaints. It has been a good experience.

Everything was fine

Everything was fine with Family Tree In-Home Care. I liked Alex a lot. I have no complaints. It was a good service. They took good care of everything.

I had the most expensive type care. I had a live in 24/7. I was aware and agreed. This is what I chose. Their pricing was in line with industry.

They are doing an outstanding job!

When starting this process I interviewed a couple different agencies and ended up choosing Family Tree In-Home Care which I couldn't be happier with my decision. This was the only agency that actually had people with a medical background that were able to do the things we needed to help with Mom like administering meds. I really appreciate everything they've done so far and would recommend them.

Much Needed Help!

My dad was a hospice patient living in an assisted living facility. In early May, it quickly became apparent that, with the progression of his disease and some dementia, the assisted living facility couldn't protect him from the falls he was starting to experience. I called Family Tree and spoke to Alex, explaining the situation. His response was outstanding and by the next day we had a wonderful care giver who cared for my dad up until just a few days before his death, at which time hospice put a hospice nurse with him 24 hours a day. I honestly don't know what we would have done without Millicent, his care giver. She took my dad "under her wing," cared for him and kept him safe during the final two months of his life.

Great care for very private people!

Family Tree was a great company to work with when my mother-in-law was sent home after a stroke. Yemi (the care giver) was wonderful and made my father-in-law and mother-in-law very comfortable, even though they are very private people. She took great care with Mom and went above and beyond to provide the services they both needed.

Very Helpful

They've been great! I really appreciate how helpful they have been and appreciate their services!

Great service; easy set up and easy to work with for changes

Family Tree provided a sitter for my father (who has dementia) after surgery on his broken hip. Setting up the service was easy; the company representative met me at my work to review service offerings and sign papers. We began service while dad was still in rehab and we had the attendant transition with dad back to his original Assisted Living situation. The personal attendant assigned to my dad was very friendly and developed a rapport with him immediately. Our service was for four days a week (dialysis filled up the other three days). We had her staying for 12 hours a day at first, then 8 hours as my dad regained his mobility. The attendant was very proactive assisting with clothing changes, showers, basic grooming reminders, and chair transfers. Though dad doesn't need constant care any more, we will definitely use them again when family has to be out of town.

mom's been very happy

We had two great caregivers with Family Tree In-Home Care. One of them recently left to go elsewhere. When she left they sent someone out that I felt was a little young and inexperienced. I expressed this concern and they quickly remedied the situation. They were very understanding and accommodating. The other of the two caregivers I mentioned is Lisa. She has been great!

They are very punctual. They always come on time so that I have never had to worry about whether or not someone would be there when needed.

the caregiver had gold teeth very good person but did not fit the demographic of what i was looking for over all alex was very proffessional i would said they were in a bind and maybe sent what all they had but it was not what i was expecting still very very good people and staff..

Family Tree In Home Care Provides Excellent Service

Family Tree In Home Care has provided incredible care giver service for our Father multiple times over the past year. Their ability to match the care giver with the need for assistance has been outstanding. Recently, Dad was hospitalized and required around the clock care upon returning to his home. Family Tree In Home Care was contacted and immediately worked to coordinate care giver service as requested with kindness and understanding. We highly recommend Family Tree In Home Care when seeking a kind, knowledgeable, and professional care giver service provider. They're the best!

really good

They did a really good job matching the personality of the lady they sent out with my mother. They get along really well. Their billing department is really good, have never had an issue with the billing. The lady they send out was very good on all categories except cooking.

I liked that it was a family business, and the experience with dementia

I liked that it was a family business, and that they had worked with dementia before, I thought they might be more understanding of the situation. The only reason I didn't choose them was because I was also looking at another agency that was a little closer, and for some reason I thought that it might be easier if I needed to go there.

The intake process was very helpful

I was at a loss as to how to best care for my aging parents who wanted to remain in their home and as independent as possible. Alex talked to me over the phone asking really good questions about what I needed and wanted and pointed out various issues I had not considered yet. Then he spent more than an hour talking to my parents to ascertain what they wanted and how they saw their need. He was respectful and responsive. I highly recommend Family Tree in Home Care to guide you through the process of caring for aging parents.

I am pleased with the service provided for my aunt.

I have been pleased with Family Tree In Home Care's services for my aunt in Houston. Alex, the owner has been very responsive to my inquiries and calls. My aunt's quality of life has improved with the care she is getting from her caregiver. She has new clothes, new furniture, groceries, regular beauty appointments and hot meals. Her home is cleaner and she seems to be less anxious. The care she is getting gives us peace of mind because we don't live near her and we can't help her on a daily basis. I am please so far.

Review for Family Tree In-Home Care

Family Tree is an absolutely outstanding organization: First, Alex and Shunta (who lead the company) are 2 of the most caring people I have ever met, and definitely the most outstanding listeners I have ever met! They are SO well suited for working with the elderly, especially those with
memory issues. And, their caregivers are so very awesome and caring! My sisters felt so at ease with them caring for my Mom that we asked them to also be with her when she had to transfer to a rehab facility! I rate
Family Tree a "12" out of 10!

Comments regarding Family Tree:

Family Tree is an absolutely outstanding organization:
First, Alex and Shunta (who lead the company) are 2 of the most caring people I have ever met, and definitely the most outstanding listeners I have ever met! They are SO well suited for working with the elderly, especially those with memory issues. And, their caregivers are so very awesome and caring! My sisters felt so at ease with them caring for my Mom that we asked them to also be with her when she had to transfer to a rehab facility!

I rate Family Tree a "12" out of 10!

Family Tree In Home Care is an excell...

Family Tree In Home Care is an excellent in home care service provider. When searching for someone to help take care of an elderly parent I contacted Alex at Family Tree. We made an appointment for him to come out and talk to us about what we needed for our family member and what services Family Tree could provide. At our first meeting we advised Alex we only needed someone about six hours a day for five days a week. We needed someone to provide total care. Not only was he able to meet our needs but exceeded them. The aide that took care of our parent was wonderful. Not only did she provide physical care but she was also a companion. We did have a change of aides during our time with Family Tree only because the first one started school full time to become a nurse. When this happened Alex came with the new aide to our home and introduced her to the family. Also, the previous aide trained her on what was required for our family. During this time our parent was happy to have someone to help with her everyday care and be a friend to her. They also did light housekeeping and making meals. This was so helpful. There is a log that they kept to let us know how the day went and what was done. Also, if they had a question or I had special instructions we could put the info in this log. Of course if they needed to speak to me personally they could do so on my return home or by calling me if it was an immediate concern. I would recommend Family Tree to anyone needing help or just a little extra hand when things become to overwhelming for your family to cope entirely on their own. They also were very honest people to deal with.

Family Tree Caregivers put the personal back in business

On July 30, 2013, my father fell while walking in the park, and subsequently had to have back surgery in early September. Our family hasn't been the same since. My father went from being able to drive, handle the majority of shopping, car repairs, and every day errands for he and my mom, to being wheelchair bound and needing help with daily activities. After transfering my dad to a handful of skilled nursing facilities and rehab centers where he improved enough to be able to go home to live with my mom, I turned to Alex Bonetti and Family Tree In Home Care to set my parents up with a reliable caregiver. It has been one of the best and most sound decisions I have made in my life. Since February of 2014, I have come to meet 5 or 6 different caregivers from Family Tree and they have all been qualified, friendly, and proactively capable of making sure that my parents felt safe and secure. I am eternally grateful.

Pleased with the service

We've been very pleased with the caregiver that Family Tree sent over, so far. All of the employees we've spoken with have been friendly, and they're providing all the care we expected. There haven't been any issues with scheduling.

Excellent and so helpful! Alex is the...

Excellent and so helpful! Alex is the best!

We are using their service. It is goi...

We are using their service. It is going very well. They help me with everything that I require. I am happy I went with them.

Alex is wonderful, not 100% pleased with care taker

My mother in law works with one person, it's a companion mostly, making sure she's at home and doing light housekeeping and meal preparation. The meal preparation is great, the light housekeeping my mother in law is not too pleased with. She doesn't do a lot of the things that my mother in law asked her to so and I have no idea why. When we were in Texas, the caregiver told her she didn't need to buy any more sodas or waters because she had some in the garage, when I went to look I couldn't find any so we went out and bought some. When we came back, we opened up the trunk of the car and found the sodas... there was no way my mother in law could have gotten those out by herself.
I was very satisfied with Alex, he got me all the information necessary and has been working with my sister in law in Texas with her long term care policy and everytihng, he's been great, it's just the caregiver is just "meh".

They were great

My father and mother in law loved it, they were great. We had one specific person everyday and didn't have any issues finding them because we went through a place for mom

Family Tree In-Home Care

We have been extremely pleased with the level of service with Family Tree In-Home Care. Alex is always very receptive to our needs and we are pleased someone is there for companionship as well as assisting with every day needs for my parents.
Thanks Alex and staff!

Alex Bonetti

Cheryl, thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We've remained so thankful to care for members of your family. Your feedback means a lot to us.

Excellent information and s...

Excellent information and suggestions. Possibility for interim.

Alex Bonetti

Hi and thank you so much for your positive feedback! I'm so glad that our suggestions were helpful and that the information you received was useful; that's why we're here!

1. Live in shifts....

1. Live in shifts with 24 hr. support 2. Two care givers, 4 days on, 3 days off 3. Can drive her using Mom's car to appointments and church 4. on line 'family portal' to add to calendar 5. will assess to determine amount of care 6. can ramp up or tone down amount of care 7. $240-$280 per day, depending on amount of care needed

Extra Mile--In-Home Care

We needed care quickly. Alex spent the necessary time to find out what we needed and had someone when we needed her. He supervised closely and followed up with us. He listened well and attended to any concerns we brought to him. He treated us fairly. Our need was short-term, but we will be using Family Tree again as needed.

like Alex Bonettit's willingness to m...

like Alex Bonettit's willingness to meet me at Garden Terrace during non-business hours