Family Life Care - Gainesville, FL has yet not published prices.

Concern for care

I was not happy with the care that my father received from this community. They did not take care of him in certain personal areas. I asked the staff to make sure that his television was on, and they did not comply. They did not have enough staff to take care of the residents. This community is beautiful, but they need more staff available. The coordinator was wonderful, but the gem was not personable and I wanted to make sure that I could introduce us. The menu could be improved in most areas. We would hope that families tour this community for the care of a loved one for the care needed.

Very pleased!

My loved one is doing wonderful. Her caregiver, [Removed] is hands down the best. She is very punctual and we love scheduling with them.We are very, very happy with their services. They always call me back and try to accommodate us. We are so grateful and thankful we found them. My loved is sweet but she can be stubborn but now she is used to [Removed]. [Removed] brings her sandwiches from her own home so there's food in the fridge. She does her hair and nails. The house has never looked so clean, it is immaculate!

Pleased with the service

We are very satisfied with the service. They were always very prompt in regards to communication, and gave us a lot of useful information on services in the area as well!