Extended Hands of Georgia - Atlanta, GA

Extended Hands of Georgia - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

Respect

When my 88 year old Mom was leaving rehab I was told that she was nonverbal, incontinent, unable to walk or feed herself. I could not believe that her condition had become so dire so quickly. My mom always loved music, dancing, food and a good joke! With the support of two young women from Extended Hands my mom is now cheerful and once again enjoying her life! I hear her laughing, clapping to her music and she is up walking and using her bathroom again. Consistent and loving, respectful care was the best medicine.

We will continue to use this service!!

I can not say enough about how fabulous this home care agency is. I have 2 wonderful caregivers that show up on time and could not be more helpful. The owner was a big help and made setting up the services easy. I would recommend this home care service.

Short, But Pleasant Experience

We are no longer using Extended Hands of Georgia, but it was a pleasant experience. We only used their services for a brief moment, but they did a good job. The care givers were kind and helpful. Overall even though it was a short experience. I would still recommend this home care.