Extended Hands Eldercare Inc. - Rialto, CA

Nice facility

Extended Hands is a very nice facility. It is always spotless and it is well maintained. There is a homey atmosphere when you walk in. The staff is friendly and professional. They are very attentive to the residents. The residents seem happy and well taken care of.

Find it funny that my child...

Find it funny that my children were raised at 835 Grant and I never knew there was a B&C right down the street. I would definately consider this one with closeness to my own mothers home less than a mile away and proximity to the senior center down the street for activities and movie day.

Very nice place, not the best fit

The staff are very friendly and gave me a great tour. They provide a high level of care, and I can tell that they really care about their residents.

The interior is nice and clean. They could use some new carpet, but that is a minor issue.

The main issue is that my father is still ambulatory, and this might not be the best fit for him. Objectively it is a very nice place though, and I may still consider it.

It's Great!!

It's very clean, it beats the white glove test. The staff is very friendly and helpful too. They get back to us almost instantly and even keep us posted. Most of the residents have Alzheimer's and there isn't really a lot of conversation, or activities they can do. But everyone seems to be very content. The food is pretty good, we have never heard any complaints about it. It meets all of our expectations, and exceeds some of them. They offered the best value, what you get for the price, the quality of care, and every time we stopped by, even unannounced, it was this way, that's why we picked it.

Chocolote Chip Cookies

When I entered Extended Hands I could smell chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven. It smelled like home. The facility was very clean. The residents were up and dressed. I was introduced to each person and they smiled and seemed very attentive. Willese Fuller and her assistant Lisa are wonderful people. They care for their guests, as if they are family. Although my mother's stay was short she was comfortable and wanted for nothing. Willese arranged [removed] deliveries from the drug store, trips to the doctor, a hair dresser. And when the time came, she brought in a hospice nurse to ease my mother's passing. Loosing my mother was hard for me, but Willese and Lisa made it easy for mom. You're loved one is in good hands, at Extended Hands Eldercare.