Pet friendly but have very odd rules for pets

This facility is very nice and I love that it is pet friendly. I, unfortunately, had to rule this out as a place to live because the rule on pets seems to be a little off to me. They allow you 2 dogs or 1 cat, but you cannot have 1 dog and 1 cat. The manager of the facility went to the owner and asked if they would allow me to live here with my pets and the owner declined. It is a very nice facility and the manager was nice enough to try and accommodate me. The community did have activities but at the time of my visit, I really didn’t see anyone engaged in anything. This would have been the perfect place for me and I would have loved to live here. I would recommend this facility if you are within the pet requirements.

Prairie Oaks I 55+ Adult Community is located in the Prairie Oaks Neighborhood in the town of Verona. Prairie Oaks I has 36 one and two bedroom apartments for the persons 55 and better. Prairie Oaks was built on the promise of independent, carefree living for adults.