Eternal Life Assisted Living - Van Nuys, CA

Would not advise this facility to anyone

My Mother was only here for two weeks and I would not advise any other family to put a loved one here. It is a newer facility and my mom was the first resident here. I was told they would have a “wake staff” at night but there was only one caregiver on staff 24/7. Towards the end of the two weeks, she had a UTI that the facility was unaware of nor I. There was an interaction between that and her dementia causing her to freak out. The facility then called me and told me to take care of it. My experience was just horrible and I would not ever bring her back here.

Treated with Kindness and Respect

We are very happy with Eternal Life Assisted Living. It is always difficult to place a family member in a care facility but especially so when they are still in their 60's, as my husband's brother is. The staff is kind and treat him with respect. He is bathed daily and always is dressed in clean clothes, hair combed and made comfortable in his chair.
The facility is clean and homey and does not smell like a care facility. The food is excellent. I have worked in both assisted living and nursing care facilities and Eternal Life is so much better than the average facility. We are very lucky [Removed] is being cared for by [Removed]. Knowing he is in such a good environment makes the transition easier for [Removed] and his family. I highly recommend Eternal Life Assisted Living to anyone looking for a facility that will treat their loved one with kindness and respect.

Most wonderful care from the nicest people

My sister and I are so glad we moved our father to Eternal Life. He is doing so much better which is a testament to the excellent care he is receiving from [Removed]. My only regret is that we didn't move him sooner. Thank you to our Senior Advisor [Removed] for the referral.

Better care than I ever imagined!

I cant say enough about how wonderful this facility and the staff are. My brother was well taken care of and LOVED the food! They accommodated his diet needs as well as his favorite tastes with home cooked meals. When he first arrived at Eternal Life, the staff sorted out his many confusing medications and worked with his multiple doctors to eliminate duplicate meds we didn't even know about. In addition, the staff helped us family members navigate the complex medicare system and insurances to get the best coverage possible. The staff always kept our family well informed of his medical and personal issues. My brother really enjoyed staying here and appreciated the care and interaction with the staff. They truly cared about my brother not only as a patient but as a person! I highly recommend this facility for anyone looking for care for a loved one!

Everything is Wonderful

I am pleased with this community, it is so wonderful and a fabulous facility. My brother has extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff taking care of him. The level of care meets our needs and he is able to flourish. The food is good for my brother, he loves it. He is in the hospital and the community still monitors and assists us with the doctors.

Eternal Life Assisted Living

Eternal Life Assisted Living provides compassionate care and much TLC in a delightful environment that is airy, spotless, welcoming, attractive and filled with joy and love.
My husband's care could not be better. Narine and Olga are professionals--professionals of the highest order. They have beautiful hearts and truly care. This makes Eternal Life a simply magical place, where patients feel loved and always respected. Dignity is of utmost importance here. Narine, Olga and their amazing team have gone above and beyond to make both Bruce and I feel comfortable and totally "at home" within this marvelous place. You see a lot of smiles here, and the food is amazing! Home cooking at its absolute best! You cannot do better for your loved one than Eternal Life.

Wonderful home

Narine and Olga have quickly created a warm home for my father in law. I could not be more pleased with my choice! The space is clean and well maintained. Best of all, he is happy!

I met with Narine, I liked the facilities. She was very nice. Still need to preview other homes but I really liked Narine the administrator.

High Quality Facility

It is a very high quality facility. The caregivers there are very committed to their residents and to making them happy. They are also super friendly. I am very pleased with Eternal Life Assisted Living.

Eternal Life is a home

I love the ladies at Eternal Life! I can't believe how much they care about the seniors living in there home. This is a home, not an elderly care facility. My mom is happy and we were blessed to find them. The care she gets is awesome. Thank you Eternal Life.

So Happy

Eternal Life Assisted Living Facility in Van Nuys has been a blessing to our family. Our Mother (age 88) moved to the facility about 2 years ago and could not be happier. The facility is clean and very comfortable. The employees that work at Eternal Life are more like family to her. It has been wonderful to visit her as we are treated like everyone’s family too!!! Our only regret is that we did not find Eternal Life earlier.

ETERNAL LIFE IS THE BEST PLACE EVER!

The best place EVER! Spotlessly clean, run by ladies that actually CARE. I loved it immensely. I just wish my dad had lived longer to enjoy the service & care he was getting at Eternal Life. And gourmet cooking! Lord have mercy. The quality of food was the best I have ever seen. These ladies go above & beyond the call of duty in every area from what I have seen. I would recommend Eternal Life to anyone.

Eternal Life in Panarama City

My mother-in-law has been at Eternal Life for about 2 weeks. She is still adjusting but it has been such a good improvement. We are working out some little kinks but love the facility and owner, Narine. I can be more specific in another few months. That will be the real test.

Nice facility. Like area fo...

Nice facility. Like area for Tv room, separate to visit w/ family. Rooms decent size & option one private room nice. Clean, very nice staff. Cost was out of ability at this time. Will hold onto phamphlet & if VA benefit comes through will definitely consider moving her there.