Campril Board & Care - North Hollywood, CA

Good care for my mom

I am very happy with the community and the great care that my mom is receiving here. They need to work on more activities. The food is very good. The community is very clean. I would recommend this community to other families.

No availability at this tim...

No availability at this time. Fees are between $2400 -$3000 which are too high for our budget.

Our home is located in a quiet and beautiful neighborhood north of North Hollywood. We are a family owned and operated business that takes pride in the excellent services we have provided for over 20 years.

Our staff provides an extensive range of activities that are designed to increase our resident's enjoyment in life. The activities we provide are not only limited to what we have. We are open to requests and we will do our best to meet our residents' satisfaction.

Family support and visits are encouraged to enhance physical, mental and spiritual health. We want the families to be close to their loved ones as much as possible, and to help achieve that we set up holiday events to keep families close.