Just Like Home II - Sherman Oaks, CA

Just Like Home II - Sherman Oaks, CA has yet not published prices.

Awesome facility,very competent admin.Very nice location,house for parent.

5 Stars For Everything! No complaints

My uncle has been doing good from what I have seen the 3 to 4 times I have visited. I trust them and met with the owners. They do activities and keep him active. He likes the good food and gets enough to eat. I have noticed they have good interaction with the other residents. I like that they are good with mental stimulation and good with transportation to appointments. He is in a clean and nice size room. With plenty of staff within a small environment.

The Best Community

To start with the home is beautiful with private bathrooms and patio access is available. I like the owner and care staff, they are positive, caring, attentive and welcoming when we visit. The food is excellent. I feel confident knowing my sister is in great care, Just Like Home II is a great community.

Not So Overwhelming

This is a smaller more intimate community. It is not so overwhelming for my friend. The owner has been very accommodating with anything that we need. The community is amazing and always clean and smells good. They are taking very good care of my friend and he seems happy with this community. I have no complaints about this community, it is a wonderful place.