Review of Esther's Home Care - Fresno, CA

It seems they were not too interested in having me as a client when I told them that [Removed] recommended me. I dont think they were prepared for my scheduled tour - they seemed surprised to see me. They gave me 15-20 minutes of their time. Finally worked out that they would not be a suitable match as they do not have night time personnel coverage. They did not seem too happy to be dealing with [Removed]!!

Review of Esther's Home Care Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Fresno, CA

Not too clean and smelled

Place is a dump. I wouldn't...

Place is a dump. I wouldn't put my worst enemy in this home, much less a loved one.

Located in the cheerful and inviting district of Fresno in sunny California, EstherÆs Home Care is a residential home for elderly women. Specializing in the care of ladies who have AlzheimerÆs and other conditions requiring memory care, EstherÆsÆ promises to deliver high quality care as well as a nourishing environment for all your beloved ladies who are in need of some special attention. We at EstherÆs offer private as well as semi private rooms which can accommodate up to 6 ladies. In addition, there are 3 full baths that have walk in shower facilities as well. The home is completely wheelchair friendly therefore making things as convenient as possible for the elderly residents occupying at. In addition to the medical facilities, EstherÆs a great indoor and outdoor environment comprising pleasant gardens and other common areas. These encourage the elderly residents of the home to interact with each other on a regular basis and indulge in the lively conversation and chit chat which proves both entertaining as well as healthy. We have a very well trained staff that provides great senior care and specializes in Memory Care as well as handling patients who may suffer from diabetes. In addition to taking immaculate care of our residents, we at EstherÆs try to ensure that their families are as involved as possible. Patients and their families are routinely briefed about the drugs that that a patient might be taking. In addition, activities which get the families involved with the senior citizensÆ lives are routinely organized at EstherÆs. As a result, most of the senior citizens here and their families recommend this facility to their loved ones! We recognize how precious and special all elderly ladies are and we promise to offer a facility which enables them to thrive in their golden years!