Highly Recommend

We did online research and visited 9 facilities before deciding on Encore. We liked assisted living programs at several facilities but knew mom would need memory care in the future and we liked Encore's memory care best. We had concerns the "neighborhood concept" would be too quiet and not have enough stimulation for mom however, there are enough daily activities and options available and the serene neighborhood setting has been very good for her- not hospital or institutional like. The nursing staff is great, they've been profession, kind, patient and provide individual attention as needed. Stephanie Lerret (community relations), [Removed](director of nursing) and [Removed] (director memory care) have been terrific to work with from the beginning and continue to be. Psychologist [Removed], PhD. provides 1-on-1 weekly sessions with residents as needed/requested. She has been a huge help, assisting mom to process the adjustment from living in her private home to feeling safe and comfortable in a facility, and has also provided guidance to me, as well. Adult daycare and respite options help add variety of people for permanent residents to mingle with and they might be a good no-commitment way to try Encore out. They are located in a real neighborhood and the facility is consistently clean and well-maintained. My mother likes the food, it's healthy, good quality and taste. I don't need 24/7 open door visiting option but is a good sign to me. I've received timely replies to all my communications. The staff keep me updated on mom's needs, requests, and progress. We are very happy and at peace with our choice.

My husbands care

I really like this community for the care for my husband. The staff are wonderful and very caring. He is happy with the great menu and the variety. They activities are very good and he likes participating. This community needs a little help on keeping the floors swept,but I would recommend this for excellent care and value.

They were a nice facility, it was very new and nice.

They were a nice facility, it was very new and nice. But it was too cold feeling for us. It had a lot of marble, and the decor just didn't feel warm for us. We were looking for more of a country laid back feel, and this was a little more upscale.