Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - North Richland Hills, TX

Emerald Hills Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center - North Richland Hills, TX has yet not published prices.

do not come here

don't come here you will regret it for sure. new management running this place into the ground. terribly understaffed, and poor lazy nursing staff leave resident with out needed assistance and care. often seems that many cant read because meds miss managed and wrong. management has a petty agenda, terminating good staff and maintaining many lazy slackers, there is feeling that the rules of state do not apply to them as to staffing levels. i beg save yourself the head ache
former resident

PLEASE consider other options!
I could give a long, detailed review of this facility, I have a complete list of complaints - from cleanliness, care, compassion, concern for patient's well being.
P/T area is a joke. After consulting and help from a REAL therapist, we learned that the lack of proper therapy after surgery set us back approximately 10-12 weeks!

Wonderful place

My mother has been here since April. I can’t say enough good things about this place. Mainly, the staff treats my mother so well. I’ve been there when they come in to check on her. My mother has a great sense of humor and many of them kid around with her. Anytime she has a health issue, they call me. The main thing I care about is how my mother is treated and she is treated well. Thank you Emerald Hills....

This place needs to be shut down!!!! My Dad was here for 3 weeks during that time, 2 times evening nurse tried to give my Dad wrong medications that were someone else....1st time it happened we let [Removed] know and [Removed] over Social Services know.... then not 2 days later it happened again, I was right up there again to speak with [Removed]....no explanation of why it happened just oh my we are sorry....Sorry my [Removed]!!! The food was horrible, service was awful, care was awful, only best part about it was the therapy - thank god that helped to get my dad home and away from this nasty place.... my venting on this place will not stop here, I will see to go further up