Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Buffalo, NY

Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing - Buffalo, NY has yet not published prices.

Review of Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

Everybody provides great care and if I need anything answered, one of the nurses gives you what you need. They give my loved one the rehab he needs. You can smell that it is clean. If I ask them to do things, they do things for me. The head charge nurse answers my questions and helps out with anything.

Review of Ellicott Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing

The nurses are the greatest! They wash my loved one's clothes and he is not complaining. He said the meals are okay.

Our mission is to provide Ellicott Center's community with the finest rehabilitation and skilled nursing services. Excellence is our goal and excellent outcomes in recovery and rehabilitation are our daily measures of progress. We strive to maintain a comfortable, dignified environment where our residents can enjoy an engaged, healthy lifestyle that will be a constant source of peace of mind to their families.

Ellicott Center features the innovative GO Rehab Program, which is reinventing rehab in Buffalo.