Elder Services - Fort Lauderdale, FL

Elder Services - Fort Lauderdale, FL has yet not published prices.

They met wth my mother then sent the perfect person for her.

Short, But Nice Experience

My father received services from this home care agency for one day, while he was in the hospital. It was a short, but nice experience. I was satisfied with the help they provided my father with. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

PLEASED

I worked with [Removed] and she was great! She came to meet my mother and was able to pair the right person for her. The caretaker "M" is absolutely great with my mother and when we had an emergency with my mom she was able to act quick and keep us informed until we were able to get to her. I am very pleased with their services and highly recommend them.

A positive experience!!

I am very happy with the caregivers from Elder Services. They are on time and take care of all of my husband's needs. We have no complaints.

They have been very nice to work with.

They have been very nice to work with.[Removed] has been very nice and helpful, and my mother is very happy with [Removed], who come in. They have been very reliable, and we haven't had any complaints at all.

Very Good Experience With This Home Care

So far it has been a very good experience for us with this home care agency. The care givers have been great. They help with the cooking, cleaning, and some personal care. I'am pleased with all the help they have provided us with. I never thought I would be comfortable with having someone come into my home, but everything is working out very well. I would recommend this home care agency.

Awesome Staff!

The staff here that came in to take care of my loved one was awesome. They did go over and beyond with their care. They were very good at what they did. I would recommend this staff to my loved ones.

They had a minimum of 4 hours, and that was more than I needed.

I interviewed with this agency when I was looking into options. They had a minimum of 4 hours, and that was more than I needed. I also just didn't feel like they were a good match for me.

a wonderful organization. i recommend all to take advantage of their services.

They have worked out really well.

They have worked out really well. I was surprised by how much of a help they really were. They like the person they send out. We are happy with them so far.

They have been very good so far.

They have been very good so far. Everything has worked out fine. I really don't have any complaints.

In-home care services for the elderly and veterans are a great way to improve the quality of life for those who are physically or mentally impaired. Elder Services provides assistance where needed with an emphasis on increasing accessibility and independence in the comfort of your own home.A carer with a kind, patient, and compassionate nature can make the world of difference to a senior who needs a helping hand. Often a friendly smile is all you need to brighten your day and make life a bit easier.

Hourly $17 - 4 hr min.