SYNERGY Home Care - Plantation, FL

SYNERGY Home Care - Plantation, FL has yet not published prices.

Above and Beyond

Synergy has been a great help in caring for our mom! They have gone above and beyond to ensure that her care is top notch and that she is happy, satisfied and healthy. During the massive hurricane in Sept 2017 they made sure our mom was evacuated to a safe location that the company arranged with a qualified 24 hour care person. When it was possible to get a flight out, the owner made sure she got on the plane to her destination and then even arranged for her to get home when her house was repaired!
Synergy staff are in constant communication with us to update us and to consult about any issues that come up. We are extremely great full for all they have done for our mom.

[Removed] was just amazing and gave my father the loving care he so deserves. It is our hope she will be able to come back to us.

[Removed]

Great Agency

This agency is great they sent out multiple caregivers and they were all on time for the interviews. Very professional and kind to my dad. They at this point will help him run errands and being a companion. They will do some light housekeeping. I would highly recommend this agency.