Eagle Springs - College Place, WA

Such a Wonderful Place

After having to take my husband out of one facility that took horrible care of him I was a little nervous about placing him somewhere else but I was pleasantly surprised about this place. The staff is taking excellent care of him they had a lot of medical issues they had to help him overcome. The staff is wonderful very patient and caring and they are honest they don't tell me things I want to hear but they tell me the truth.
They do wellness checks on him all the time making sure he is comfortable. Because he doesn't have a sense of smell anymore feel is unappealing to him but from what I've seen it seems fine. I would be proud to recommend this place to anyone

SLC Midwest

Thank you so much for sharing your confidence in us! We appreciate your feedback and we are so pleased that your husband is adjusting to his new home here at Eagle Springs! Our goal is to provide a 5-star experience, so please don't hesitate to reach out to our Executive Director with any questions or concerns. Thanks!

Although my mother was at Eagle sSprings for a very short time I appreciated the help in getting her settled and with the things i needed to do after she passed away. They were also very prompt with he refund check at the end of the process. Staff was kind and helpful as well as knowledgeable.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We very much appreciate your input and would like to again offer our sympathies on the passing of your mother. We are honored to have been able to provide assistance during a difficult time and appreciate your confidence in us.

Miss represented

My husband is there as he needs 24 hour care. It is a memory care and he is not like most of them there. I would move him if there was an alternative. He does not belong there.
They are very nice and do care for him. I have no complaints there but I do not call it an assistant living as the residence are to far out of it. He has not found one who can carry on a conversation with him.

I was not impressed with Eagle Springs!

We were there on a saturday and there was no one at this community to assist us with our tour. The community did not smell good. This community was a little more expensive than the community we chose.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. We apologies for your experience at Eagle Springs, especially when our team so regularly prioritizes welcoming tours and families into our facility with open arms at all times. I would appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your visit, and invite you to connect with me directly at 5 0 9 - 5 2 5 - 6 3 3 5, or in-person at our community. Thank you once again, Annette Greiner, Executive Director.

Great Place

I have found Eagle Springs to be well kept and the staff and management very caring. I work in the industry and found that at times when understaffed all management and floor staff pulled together to provide the best care for the residents.

management and nurse is where my biggest problem lies

I was very disappointed in Eagle Springs. Mom passed away while she was there. It was a difficult transition. Mom had lost 12 pounds and she had severe dehydration when I got back from vacation. I had to rush her to the hospital. There was no communication about this. The communication with the staff was horrible. I was so hopeful with this facility but I was very disappointed. One time I left mom at 8 o'clock at night and got back at 10 am the next day and she was in the same street clothes I left her with. I paid for extra care and there was some basic care that wasn't even being given. Some of the people were very good and tried. Mom had Lewy body dementia and I thought the staff were trained with memory care and that didn't seem to be the case. Hospice called me when mom passed away to give their condolences and I heard nothing from Eagle Springs. I am horrified by that. The management and nurse is where my biggest problem lies. I feel they did not do there job at all.

SLC Midwest

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are sorry that we were unable to provide your mom’s care to your satisfaction. Our resident’s wellbeing is our top priority here at Eagle Springs. We work hard to have an open communication with families and physicians and strive to give the best care we possibly can. We are truly sorry for your loss and hope that you will reach out to us regarding your concerns at any time. Please feel free to visit or call at any time.

Kimberly Wilkinson
Executive Director

The staff is extremely friendly and t...

The staff is extremely friendly and try to be helpful. Residents seem to be happy. I like that they have activities for them, but many don't take part. The facility is clean but at time smells bad. Communication between staff and all caregivers needs to be improved. More caregivers are needed for the number of residents they have.
Overall it is a nice community but very expensive.

Located in Washington state’s magnificent Walla Walla County,

Eagle Springs Memory Care Community offers a specialized

program of care designed to meet each resident’s unique needs. We know how important it is to provide a stable, therapeutic environment for those experiencing dementia. Our carefully selected and trained staff works closely with the residents and their families to develop personalized programs that focus on meaningful tasks which are engaging and stimulating while also being stress-free.