E.M. Care - Granada Hills, CA

Great home for loved ones

My Mother has been in this home since March, 2014. The home is airways clean and never, ever smells. She is bathed, dressed, fed and taken berry good care of. The owner and the caregivers are all friendly and genuinely care for and love my Mother. The price value is great. I could not think of any other place I'd rather my Mother be, at her age and stage. I have complete confidence in E. M. Care.

Excellent Senior Care Facility!

My aunt has been a resident at E.M. Care for more than a year and I have found the care she receives to be exceptional. Ruxanda and her husband are the owners/operators, and along with a dedicated and professional support staff, provide a homey environment for all their guests. The facilities are spotlessly clean, wholesome meals are provided meeting dietary requirements, medication is administered diligently with meticulous records keep. My aunt and all guests receive kind, patient and personal attention at all times. Although my aunt of courses wishes she could be home she is quite happy with the care she receives at E. M. Care.

Tender Loving Care

We were so fortunate to find EM Care for Mother. It was her home for 4 1/2 years.
Every effort was made to assure her comfort and happiness.
They are very conscientious about administering medications properly and encourage healthy nutrition.

Our family will be forever greatful for the wonderful caring people at EM Care. They provided a lovely experience for all of us in the last chapter of her wonderful life. She left us at 96.

We could not have offered more care ...

We could not have offered more care ourselves,at home, to my father, than he was given at EM CARE -for the last three years of his life.
The friendly,aproach with lots of patience, the cleanliness, the diversity of the meals , the body hygiene , the respect and adequate privacy shown to all the residents -meant a lot to us .
Every change in his overall condition was monitored and related to his physician as well as to us.
At a certain age or in a certain health condition the tone in your voice and the care given in a friendly , kind and respectful manner is the most important.
The way EM CARE is conducting their business is totally distinctive.

Quality Love & Care

We are very blessed to have found EM Care. My mother was in another facility for one year before it closed so we visited many facilities before we found EM Care. It just so happened that it was just down the street from where I live which made it so convenient to visit mom often. We were impressed immediately on our first visit as the facility was very clean and the staff were very professional. Little did we know that the quality of care was going to be so great. Mom was so comfortable and although her health was declining never seemed to be in distress. I attribute moms quality of care to the professional and loving staff. We were notified often on any changes of moms condition which gave me peace of mind that mom was well taken care of. Mom passed away on 1/25/2014 and I want to personally thank EM Care for being a facility that I was proud to have mom as a resident. I will continue to recommend EM Care.

After visiting several Board & Care f...

After visiting several Board & Care facilities, we found E.M. Care and are so happy we did. Our mother was a resident there for 5 years until she passed away. She was treated like family and was given so much love and care. She was truly happy there and we never had to worry, knowing that all her needs would be met. We were informed immediately of any changes in her health and

Awesome Facility!

I feel very lucky to have found EM care as a place for my aunt, it is a perfect fit. They are very attentive to her needs and take the best care of her possible; it is nice to not worry because I know she is in good hands 24/7. It is a very welcoming, comfortable atmosphere and in a very short time you feel like family. Ruxanda knows what she is doing, I could tell from the initial interview. She loves the works she does and it is evident in many ways, she has truly found her calling. Communication is good and very easy by e-mail or text.

Really they are so great I almost want to keep the facility a secret in case I have another relative that needs placement!

A warm, safe place for your parent

I found E.M. Care through "A Place For Mom." I visited several Board and Care's and I knew immediately when I walked into E.M. Care that this was the right place for my mom. The staff is very warm and caring. The house is spotless and bright. Everything in the house is geared towards the comfort of the elderly. I was asked what foods my mom especially liked and which ones she didn't. The meals are home cooked. The staff is very informative and hands on--very organized. The residence has a lovely outside covered patio where the residents can sit and enjoy reading or just being outdoors. They go for walks with the care-givers and little outings. I would highly recommend E.M. Care for your loved one!

Excellent care for an aging parent

I found E.M. Care in Granada Hills California through an agency named "A Place For Mom." I visited several Board and Care's in the area as I wanted my mom to be close to where I live. I was immediately impressed with the warmness of the caregivers and the cleanliness and brightness of the house, Everything in the house is geared for the comfort and convenience of the residents. I knew my mom was well cared for and safe. The staff is very organized and informative. I would highly recommend this Board and Care--it is exceptional.

Feels like home

My aunt, who has Alzheimers and was going blind, was a resident at E.M. Care. The caregivers made every effort to make the facility feel like home. The home-cooked meals were customized to her taste and were healthy and nutritious. My aunt went on daily walks as the weather permitted. She was always clean and well-dressed. The caregivers were very kind and patient and cared for her with utmost respect.

If your loved one needs the services of a Residential Care Facility they would be fortunate to live at E.M. Care.

only take 3 residents/husband and wif...

only take 3 residents/husband and wife and one caregiver are only staff/clean and orderly/bedroom rather dark/nice shaded patio/no backyard/someone from local baptist church comes in on thursday afternoon to conduct Bible study/doesn't sound like outings happen very often

Conveniently located in Granada Hills, near 405, 5 and 118 FWYS, shopping centers, Hospitals, Dental and Medical Offices, and the Northridge Mall.