|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
A Place for Dad
I highly recommend D'Vintage Place. It is well maintained, CLEAN, organized, good food, good care, good environment, wonderful caretakers in a family friendly environment.
Tess Ramos and her staff truly care about all of their patrons. If your loved one needs a place - this is it!
This home in the chandler area is licensed to provide assisted living for 5 residents. It is located near shopping centers, Chandler Regional Hospital and Banner Samaritan. All rooms are electronically monitored to ensure that residents are closely supervised . The owner, a certified nursing assistant and psychologist personally provides care for her residents.
Our commitment is to provide quality care with compassion and to treat your loved ones with dignity and respect.