Dignity at Home - Chambersburg, PA

Dignity at Home - Chambersburg, PA has yet not published prices.

We really loved our experience!

I am so thankful I found Dignity when I did. My mother just loved the caregiver she had. Dignity made the process so easy and worry-free. Thank you!

They have been a great companion service for my Mom. i have no complaints and would recommend to a friend if need be.

Going well so far!

Things have gone very well with the Dignity at Home service, they've been very helpful. I really appreciate how communicative they are, they always get right in touch with me if anything seems amiss with my loved one.

Accommodating Mom

The ladies have been very flexible and accommodating. We have had to make several changes in the initial plan to make home visits beneficial for my mother.

Life Saving

I'd give them 20 out 5 if I could! Linda Bitner is an amazing woman, and Mom loved her. She was able to come in and provide 24/7 care given about 4 hours notice, even over a holiday, and Linda herself provided 90 percent of the care herself. Dignity at Home is a very caring, conscience and dependable company. I would not hesitate to leave my mother with them again. They do it all, light cleaning, errands, cooking and most importantly, company.

We are an independently & locally owned, non-franchised, and licensed in-home healthcare provider. We believe that providing care for the communities in which we live is the best way to ensure quality and compassion. Let us show you the difference.