MedStaffers - Carlisle, PA

MedStaffers - Carlisle, PA has yet not published prices.

Great job

I would like to say that Medstaffers is a great Home Care company. The nurses, office staff and Home Health aides are very kind and always eager to get me the right help. I have needed help for myself for many years, went through numerous home care companies and I have finally found my place of home. Thank you Medstaffers for helping me. You are the best

Didn't meet expectations

Medstaffers was hired in June 2015 to provide Caregivers for my quadriplegic wife. I quickly realized that they only had one dedicated person able to care. Anytime she needed off they would scramble to find coverage. Most of time they failed and would simply call and inform me they had nobody. As time went by continued to have “all their eggs in one basket”. Countless times they failed to provide coverage even after having several weeks notice. After six months of this instability I put my foot down and was quickly given notice they were terminating service.

MedStaffers is privately owned and operated by health care professionals.

Our staff goes through an interview process that includes a criminal background check, professional reference checks, and work history. The applicants must meet our “A-TEAM” standards. Infection control, age specific and home health testing need to be completed prior to employment.

Accountability, you will not be left wondering if your caregiver wi