Dedicated Personal Care Home - Marietta, GA

ABSOLUTELY GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Visited this facility about a month ago . Simone dely the owner is very sweet and touching she made me feel like I was at home. It made me feel very good leaving my mother there. It was very clean . The facility is very clean and spacey . Meals are homemade fresh daily with menus printed weekly . They have wonderful activities such as bingo , family night with movies and refreshments. Large private pool for friends and family to spend time with their loved ones.

I would not recommend it.

I did not have a good experience here. The patients were left alone with the maintenance guy. I would not recommend it. I am not sure how qualified they are. I don't feel like the young girl that was there was qualified to take care of the residents. The facility wasn't that bad and during the summertime it was ok. They kept the place clean and they kept them clean. They never paid any attention to the patients. They would get them up and dressed, and put them in their chair and leave them there all day. Their medication was not kept up on. I would be there two or three days a week. They did not cook. They would leave the residents with the non-english speaking housekeeper in the middle of the night so they could go to the store.

Glad we found them

A peaceful setting. Very clean and loving. Simone is a wonderful, caring human being. She treats my Mom as if she were her own mother. She is a godsend.

3 Residents, clean facility...

3 Residents, clean facility, dedicated staff. 'hands-off' attitude is helpful for adults being themselves, but Agnes wants more interactions. Home cooked meals.

I met with owners and they were wonde...

I met with owners and they were wonderful. I really liked their attitude and the house was very nice as well. I was impressed with both owners and the facility.

Large house and rooms with nice tile ...

Large house and rooms with nice tile floors. Relatively empty right now with only one male resident but we do know him! Staff seems very capable and kind, maybe a little more attention would be given.Grade - C+ .