We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
A Wonderful Place for Mom
My mother was fortunate to reside at Dayes for six (6) months. We had nothing but positive experiences while she was there. She was always clean and well fed. The facility is spotless and there was never a smell that most personal care homes have. [removed] and her staff provided a safe loving environment during her time there. My only regret is that we didn't know about Dayes sooner! When mom passed [removed] was there for our family and provided us with the emotional support needed when a loved one passes.
Really excellent care!
They've done a really excellent job at Dayes Adult Care Center! The staff here is caring and friendly, and they do a really excellent job looking after the residents. I couldn't be happier with how they are treating my loved one!
Kind, caring, clean, great value
Kind, caring staff. Facility very homey and clean. Atmosphere of friendliness promoted between residents with activities and meal times.
The best value available for the level of care received. Ms Graham makes every effort to assure every resident is made to feel at home. Each "care plan" is individualized for the resident according to the abilities and needs.