Danbury of Cuyahoga Falls - Cuyahoga Falls, OH

Nice size rooms and nice property.

God Bless the Danbury

Our Dad has been a resident for almost four years. The staff is friendly and caring to ALL. God Bless the Danbury staff, the kitchen and wait staff and advantage Care staff you are all a blessing.

Parents are well-feed and cared for at Danbury.

Staff is very helpful, kind and professional. The facility for the most part is well kept and clean with nice public spaces. It's obvious the apartments were not originally built for seniors: bathrooms need higher toilets and better showers, kitchens should have microwaves instead of stoves, plus small dishwashers and disposals. Cupboards need handles. Food is very good but portions are small and they tend to run out of entrees and desserts too often.

Danbury has been fine

Danbury has been fine, but my parents have had a rough go of things. Everything has been fine as far as the community itself. The cleanliness, and staff and whatnot have been good. I think we have been pretty happy with the care there in general. But our situation health-wise might be changing, in which case this might not be the right place.

They were the best.

My dad has only been there a little while, but I’d give them a 5+. We’re very pleased! I love them! I love that place! They respond really quickly. They have a lot of activities. I just feel that this is the place to start. I don’t think you’ll find another places… the beauty and friendliness. They were the best.

Fantastic place!

This is a really fantastic place, we are so pleased with it! It's a very nice looking place, and all the services they provide are top notch. Every time we go to visit we just feel confident that she is happy and is being taken care of. The staff are great, they seem to know every resident by name, and even recognize family members that visit and know who they are going to see.

The Danbury

Very nice place / well maintained / awesome food / employees helpful, courteous & friendly / could not be happier

Very nice; bit over what wa...

Very nice; bit over what want to pay, no immediate apts except temp in mem unit until opening; security dep.; good location

No Complaints!

My mom doesn't have any care here - she's independent. The activities she's involved in she enjoys very much. She does the bridge and goes to some of the programs like the music programs and movies and things like that. She hasn't gone out or done any of those activites yet. My mom is very, very happy. It's the best move we've made for her. She enjoys the food too. She has no complaints so neither do I.

I felt like they were just leasing an...

I felt like they were just leasing an apartment. Care came from another company.

Danbury of Cuyahoga Falls is an independent senior living community that overlooks Brookledge Golf Course. Our goal is to provide our residents with a carefree active independent life style. We are near shopping, banks, restaurants and offices. All apartments have spacious rooms equipped with fixtures that provide convenience and safety, along with a 24 hour management and maintenance staff. Living a stress-free Danbury lifestyle with a welcoming smile every day, delicious meals expertly prepared by your chef, can give you the freedom to appreciate healthy Senior Independent Living.

At Danbury, we offer you our unique moving assistance program to get your home sold quickly and get you moving into your new, affordable, carefree senior independent life.