Everything went fine!!

The facility is very clean and clients appear to be very well cared for. The room my friend was moving into was bright and pleasant. Before moving her in, they went to the facility she was in to meet her and determined that they could accommodate her needs. Unfortunately they could not.  She was at Daly Care for only a few hours on the afternoon she moved in before they called for us to come and get her. I am unclear as to the exact nature of the issues, but she caused enough disruption that they determined her residency there would not work out. I am certain that the sudden change in environment and people caring for her was contributory to her behavior. It was disappointing, difficult, and stressful for all to have to move her again. Fortunately the facility she had been living in was willing to take her back. I do credit Daly Care for making a decision that in their opinion was in the best interest of their staff and other clients, but it was tough on us all.

taking good care of my parents

The staff is very friendly at Daly Care. They are taking good care of my parents and that's all that matters. I have no complaints. It has just been an all around good experience with them. They get five stars across the board.

The Best Facility To Care For Your Loved Ones

After experiencing very neglectful care of my father in a well-reputed facility, I felt blessed to find Daly Care. It was evident from the first interview, that I had found the place where my father would receive the best care from the sincerely dedicated owners. Daily meals were home-cooked in the presence of my father, where he could sit and eat with one of the owners present to converse with him. He was bathed daily, and his clothes were always laundered. He was taken promptly to his medical appointments, and his prescriptions obtained immediately. My father could sit out in the patio, and one of the owners, or their son, would visit with him. My father only had good things to say about his care. It gave me great peace of mind to have my father residing in Daly Care.

Thank you Dolly!

When it became necessary to find a care facility for my aunt, I looked at several "homes" in Glendale and the surrounding areas. I wasn't happy with the choices until I came upon Daly Care. I was immediately impressed with the cleanliness and hominess of the facility. I liked that it was small, my aunt could have a private room (optional), and there was a lovely patio where she could get some sun. It was small enough that I knew she could get individual attention and home-cooked meals. Over the remaining almost three years of her life Dolly, the proprietor, and her able helpers gave my aunt the care, dignity, friendship and hugs she deserved. Dolly spent many a night going "above and beyond" as she sat with my aunt through troubled nights. I don't know how she had the stamina to do it and I know her other "patients" were taken care of as well.

Thank you, Dolly, for taking such good care of my aunt. I obviously wish I could have taken take of her at home but I know I made exactly the right choice in putting her in your care!

Sandi O.

Part of our family

Daly care took care of my aunt for eleven years. She lived to be 102 and good care contributed to her longevity. The ladies always cared about her. There were many extra things that were taken care of. There were dentist, oral surgeon, doctor appointments. She had celebrations for all her birthdays. There were trips to the emergency room and no request was denied. They all were like a part of our family.

I would recommend her and her home.

Unfortunately we didn't stay there long. Our circumstances changed in one day. However my impression from my experience with Daly Care, is that Dalia the owner/administrator, is a very warm hearted person. Her son is also warmhearted and helpful. She has even called us a couple of times since we left to make sure everyone is okay. It was a very clean place, there were always caregivers there, being very attentive. The food looked very good and was made to order for each person. I would recommend her and her home.

Our mission at Daly Care is to provide the finest care to our residents at affordable rates. We treat you like family with the dignity and respect you deserve. At Daly Care we take the care of our residents seriously. Our facility is a gated four bedroom home which offers a warm and cozy lifestyle that our residents enjoy. A just like home atmosphere located in quiet Northwest Glendale near all the shopping and quality medical services you have become most comfortable with. We have accommodations for six residents with an on site care giver providing around the clock custom care.

Our facility is equipped with centralized heating and air conditioning for maximum comfort. Our residents enjoy fresh air on the patio surrounded by gardens of flowers and plants. Home cooked meals are prepared to the special requests of our residents. Daly care has been licensed by the state since 1997.