I really liked this place from what I saw and the price was in a great range for my Mom. It is however a 45 min drive which is attainable but still rather far. Will give this place some thought.

Review of Creekside Pines

Love living here. Good food, staff and residents. All levels of teh staff are friendly and helpful. The other residents are so sweet and make this feel like one big family. Lots to do too!

Review of Creekside Pines

This is a wonderful place to live. I am completely happy and enjoy living here.

Great location. Residents seemed happy.Staff was very friendly and helpful.

Nice, but not what we were looking for

Review of Creekside Pines - Dallas, GA

Creekside Pines is an Independent Senior Living facility that personifies southern hospitality. Everyone is so friendly and it is as though we are one big family. Our dining room serves 3 full meals daily with delicious foods, with an alternative menu also available that has many choices. There are many varied activities available, WII bowling, bingo, several board games, Rummikub, canasta, trips to interesting locations. You will never be bored because each day is filled with new and exciting things to do -- A theater, library, fully equipped exercise room.

Review of Creekside Pines - Dallas, GA

Wonderful atmosphere. Large [apartments]. 3 meals a day.
A loving, caring staff.

All things that make Creekside Pines a great place to live.

Really likes it, so far, so good

Our loved one really likes living at Creekside Pines. He is getting acclimated and is meeting new people all of the time. The staff is very friendly and welcoming to our family when we come to visit. The atmosphere is very warm and inviting. We have dined there with him and find the meals they serve are pretty good. They offer a variety of choices in the meals. There are a lot of different activities for the residents to participate in. There is a men's club, and an assortment of activities like Bingo, cards, pool. They have an aquatic center that he really enjoys working out in the water. Outdoors they have a nicely landscaped grounds that he likes to take walks around and enjoy the fresh air. He really likes his apartment and is settling well. So far, so good.

My 94 year of stepfather moved by January 2017. He is very happy and his health and attitude are much improved. [Removed] worked with us and made the entire process seamless. I am so thankful for the staff at Creekside Pines!

We toured Creekside when we were looking for a place for my dad. The lady who took us around ([Removed]) was fabulous. Every time we talked to a resident or employee, she would discreetly remove herself so everyone felt free to discuss it. Every resident we spoke to raved about the place. We are thrilled to have found an engaging and friendly place for dad!

Complete improvement!

The experience with Creekside Pines has been an improvement from the last community my father lived in! The food is very good and they offer a social aspect and there are more residents with similar interests to him.

I have been living at Creekside Pines for 8 months and I am very pleased. Everyone on the staff is very helpful. They go the “Extra Mile” to make sure the residents are satisfied. This is true of office staff, activities and kitchen workers and servers (also maintenance). I would recommend this facility to anyone.

Outstanding staff and management who are dedicated to the residents! Friendly and active residents! These qualities make Creekside Pines a wonderful retirement community.

My Husband and I have lived in this community over two years, Our physical health and mental health has improved tremendously. We stay active and love it. The staff are great and very helpful

Creekside is a five star senior community. The services are excellent. All of the staff member make you feel so comforted and cared for in every way.
We have three meals a day with a daily menu and a substitute menu. I am so glad I chose this community.

Loving Our Time Here

My wife and I are doing very well since our move to this community. It is a well-kept community, they do a job with the cleanliness of the community. The staff is great, they have been very welcoming, and helpful. There are activities offered daily for the residents. We are loving our time here, and I would recommend this community.

Creekside Pines - Dallas, GA

Wonderful place, my mother has been there for 12 years. She was one of their first residents there when they opened. It is so pretty, so busy, and alive. They have lots of activities and celebrate every season and holiday. The food in their dining room is delicious and they have many choices. I have eaten there myself and it is delicious. The apartments are large, the staff is helpful & friendly. Laundry room is convenient and included in the rent. Mother just turned 90.

Mom is happy

Moving to Creekside Pines has been a very positive experience for Mom. After living alone for 28 years (after Dad died), we were worried that Mom would have a hard time adjusting to a new environment, a new way of life. Turned out those fears were completely unfounded. Everything has worked out better than expected. The food is great and nutritious. The residents have made her feel at home, and she already has some new good friends. The wide range of activities have given her things to look forward to. The facilities are clean and inviting (my daughter, aged 31, said she would like to move in!). And the office staff is very helpful and professional. When we changed her bank account for the auto payment, instead of just assuming everything was right the staff reached out to me just to be 100% certain everything was setup properly. Instead of waiting for a possible problem, they got out ahead of it. Highly recommend Creekside Pines.

We love it here

The first thing we noticed was the friendliness of the residents and the staff. We instantly felt at home. The apartments are very large, the food is very good and entertainment options are great. Everybody seems to be very happy here.

Mother approved!

Everything has been going great with mom here. She has started to get involved and she enjoys the food and the dining experience. The community and moms room is always clean and neat. We really like it ans so does mom.

Creek Side Pines deserves a round of applause for a job well done!

We are so excited to have our mom at Creek Side Pines. There are tons of activities that she can choose to be involved in. The dining room is open at all hours of the day with lots of choices. The staff & the residents both love to live & work here & are very glad to share & I can’t wait to see what other neat things come out of this community.

My grandfather lives at Creekside Pines & this community is his family. They look after each other & the staff truly cares. The food, activities, & staff keep him young, active, and healthy. It will be a sad day if /when he has to leave.

Feels like home

Creekside Pines feels like home from the minute you enter the doors. The property is well maintained and the staff is friendly, courteous and caring. The apartments are very large and truly give an independent lifestyle in an all inclusive community that gives a sense of security and well being. We toured a couple other facilities nearby and they were much higher priced with much smaller apartments.

A pleasant environment!

The staff has not been keeping up with informing me of my loved ones needs. I would have to ask them. Other than that they are really nice and pleasant to be around. The community is kept clean and they offer good activities for my loved one. I would recommend them to family.

An Enjoyable Experience for My Mother Here

It has been an enjoyable experience for my mother here at this community. She will be moving into a nursing home soon, but we've had a lovely experience here. The community looks great, everything is very well maintained. They have a wonderful staff here, they are always willing to help. She has tried a few of the activities offered. Everyone has been polite and respectful. The meals are nice, she likes the food. This is a lovely community that I would recommend.

This community is great!!!

It has been a wonderful experience living at Creekside Pines. The people are great and very friendly. The only downside I can see is that they allow pets and the pets do not always make it outside in time. The community is beautiful and well kept. The food is good and they feed you to much. I would recommend this community. Thank you to A Place for Mom for all their help.

Great.

My father in law has been here since July 2015. He has one bedroom apartment which meets all of his needs. My wife and I go by to see him at least once a week and all things considered, he loves it and we love it.
- every member of staff is awesome, from leadership to every support person we have encountered. Very friendly and committed to making every experience a good one. The executive director seems to set the tone here. They must do a great job hiring and then training. For example, we have met new dining room staff when they were hired and witnessed how they really caught on fast. So nice and helpful. The head maintenance man deserves incredible kudos for keeping so many people happy with his workload. We like the weekly cleaning service and the washers and dryers on each floor are pretty nice.
- friendliness seems to be contagious here, a natural part of the culture and that is also obvious with the residents. We enjoy talking with anyone we run into when we are there and it's great to join them for a meal in the dining room when we get a chance. Good price for a quality visitors meal. Residents seems to like to look their best when they are out and about the facility which contributes to the positive atmosphere, in our opinion.
- location is great for shopping, restaurants, doctors and an awesome new hospital 5 minutes away. Transportation is provided for those without cars and the driver is great, and once again, very nice.
- social activity options are incredible. Parties, special meals, ice cream socials, exercise classes,,drop in musical talent,,charitable fund raising activities, bingo and most notable is the WII bowling league. Stopping by to watch the action is very entertaining. Bible studies and onsite church service on Sunday is an important option and very good. Residents have committees and meetings to discuss ideas for future options. It's nice to have so many options but no pressure to do any of it.
- we just took advantage of some of the referral information that management has developed and we were very impressed with the Elder Care attorney they told us about to make sure we were covering the necessary bases for future possibilities. For residents that eventually need more care, They are very aware of the assisted living options in the area. They also have a list of drop in care givers such as Visiting Angels.
Overall, we find this facility to be an option that probably brings out the best in most of the residents and possibly delays the need for the next stage of care. The benefits of great food, great environment and the consistent physical, mental, social and spiritual stimulation cannot be measured, but it's obviously working out great for my wife's father and it also appears to be the case for many of the residents we have talked to.

only been here a month but I love it

I have only been here a month but I love it at Creekside Pines. The cleanliness is excellent. There are more activities than you can even do. They keep you busy and the activities director is wonderful. My apartment is larger, more attractive, and it is less expensive than when I lived at [community name removed]. The manager has been here 4 years which is telling. You get three good meals a day and you can order as you please. I get housekeeping every week and cable is included. It is wonderful and such a great value compared to the last facility I was at.

Sunshine

Welcome to the family! We appreciate you sharing you feedback and are happy to hear you have made the right decision with Creekside Pines. Let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better.

The place was nice, I liked the decor and the atmosphere.

I toured here when I was was looking at options. The place was nice, I liked the decor and the atmosphere. It seemed like a pretty active community. It's not the place we chose, but I liked it.

Sunshine

We are glad to hear you had a good visit and hope you are happy with where you selected. If anything ever changes, please let us know. You are always welcome for a visit or lunch.

A very welcoming place..

The Creekside Pines is a very welcoming place. Everyone makes you feel very welcomed. One of the best things about this facility is that the restaurant is open all day long. Everyone feels at home there. I really appreciate the help. The staff has been awesome. They call to follow-up. They do everything they can. I would absolutely recommend the Creekside Pines to anyone. It has been a very good experience.

Everyone is friendly

My mother in law is very happy there. I have only been there a couple of times. It's very well run. Everyone is friendly. The residents also seem to like it. I'm glad that my mother in law in very happy there. The facility is always very clean. The staff seems to be very accommodating and helpful. Everything has been going very good. I just can't rate the value because I am not sure about that. It is not applicable.

Great place!

I think they do a fabulous job at Creekside Pines. For what you pay you get some top notch service and amenities! The facility is in a beautiful location, and it is always clean and well kept. The staff is courteous, friendly, and they treat the residents like family! I can't say enough good things about the food, every time I've tried it I have been impressed! It is also a very active and younger feeling senior community, which was important to my parents. I would highly recommend Creekside Pines!

Nice looking place!

We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. I thought Creekside Pines was a very nice looking place, and it was somewhere we were considering for our loved one. The staff we met were friendly, and the place was clean and well kept. However, my loved one was getting to the point where she would need daily assistance, which is not something they provide here.

Rural location, very nicely decorated, very roomy apartments. Soda shop with jute-box and lots of activities. Transportation provided.

Creekside Pines is a great place to live.

The apartments are roomy. The staff is friendly and helpful. We were impressed with how friendly and outgoing the residents were. They were so nice and helpful. The dining room has great food. There are all kinds of activities to participate in. This has been a great experience for our mom.

Looking for Independent Living? Check out Creekside!

Creekside staff is wonderful: caring, compassionate people who go the extra mile for their residents. The apartments are spacious, bright and comfortable with residents able to control their own thermostats.

I like the way the dining room is set up: like a restaurant, meals are served all day long, with lunch being the major meal of the day. (Their cobblers are terrific, and note the salad bar!)

Because you're not paying for high-end real estate in Atlanta, residents get more of a bang for their buck at Creekside. The monthly fee -- currently $1,900 -- includes three daily meals, utilities and onsite activities.

Creekside Pines Senior Living

Creekside is outstanding. Should have moved here years ago. We've found nothing that we dislike. Its clean, wonderful staff, great food, especially getting breakfast anytime of the day. Very reasonably priced and the apartments are good size. Sometimes the internet pays off.

beautiful place everyone ve...

beautiful place everyone very nice Tour was great We will have to consider the cost

Great choice to live at Creekside

Creekside Indepentent Living Community is a very family/friendly environment and their staff is very professional. Has awesome Christian values and makes everyone feel like family. It is always immaculately clean and smells wonderful -- it's like you are living on a cruise ship -- they have everything you need right there at the community. The staff is very helpful in every decision & choice you need to make for your loved one. This community is tucked away with privacy, but conveniently located to all the conveniences of Dallas & Hiram. I would highly recommend this community to everyone.

Moving to Paradise!

I have just gone through a move-in ordeal that I was dreading somewhat awfully. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised. From the time that I called the office of Creekside Pines in Dallas, Ga. to make an appointment to tour the premises, til after the move was completed, I could not have been made to feel anymore that " I was home". The entire staff were so cheerful, and so thorough in assisting me in deciding which apartment was the right one for me. I cannot say enough good things about all of the staff, from the front office to the dining room staff, the activity director, the maintenance staff, housekeeping staff, the and even to the " ambassador" that has been assigned to me to help me become acquainted with where and how to become a part of all that is available to the residents of Creekside Pines. I truly feel that I am at home.

This place is wonderful. It has liter...

This place is wonderful. It has literally changed my life for the better and my mom is extremely happy there. The staff is unbelievably helpful, patient and kind. Despite not having any official nursing care, they are well-equipped and willing in emergency situations. They festively celebrate holidays and provide lots of manageable activities. It is also very clean.

Excellent Facility

Once we toured the facility and met Pam and some of the residents, we were sold. Mom stayed a week for free first to make sure she liked it and after the week she asked when she could move in.
The dining is far better than we expected; the staff are polite and friendly; Mom does not wont for anything. They offer every service she could need and at an affordable price.
The screened in porches offer a delightful relaxing setting.
There are more activities and events to keep her busy and stimulated. My mom and all of her family couldn't be more pleased.
I could go on and on...if you are looking, come visit Creekside Pine

This is more independent li...

This is more independent living and they did not feel comfortable in my dad wife living there because she needed more assistance in getting around the place.

Toured today. Nice apartments. Plenty...

Toured today. Nice apartments. Plenty of room. Range $2100-2500. Can't use long term care insurance, except on additional help. Laundry not included, but available for you to use for free. Can use veterans insurance. 3 meals daily, any time seating.

I like this one.