|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
When caring your loved one in someone else's care, you would have to concern regarding his/her safety, privacy, and comfort first. Here at the Creekside Care, a.k.a. Clover Park Senior Care Center, we make it our first duty to provide you and your loved ones with the quality care you deserve.
Creekside Care is located at the peaceful private neighborhood of Clover Park Drive in Lakewood. The melted ice water from Mt. Rainier is flowing through the creek behind the facility, where ducks and geese are swimming around, squirrels running around & climbing on the trees, and a variety of birds is chirping & flying around it. Such scenery and tranquil surroundings will send you into relaxation instantly. The facility is always kept clean and neat.
Creekside Care offers the potential and existing clients with the fast Internet connection, TV with the cable channels & phone jack in each room, healthy meals daily, 24-hour supervision, medication management, a nurse available, and more.
Creekside Care is also closed to the Lakewood Towne Center, where you can go shop at the variety of stores, such as coffee shops, theater, restaurants, grocery stores, clothing stores, and the like. There is also the Transit Center and bus stops available at the Towne Center. Not only that you have easy access to St. Clare Hospital, Lakewood Library, Lakewood Police, Churches, and more.