Courtyard Cottages Bryant - Bryant, AR

Good place to reside

Pleasant staff and friendly residents. Lovely apartments. Clean grounds and are well kept. Very safe and quiet and first responders are fast and efficient. Great place to live but it is independent living not assisted living.

Wonderful place!

Courtyard Cottages is a fabulous place! I really love it here! It's a nice looking place, and the management are friendly and easy to work with. They've always gotten right on top of any suggestions or maintenance requests I have. The people here are very friendly, and there are all sorts of activties, games, potlucks, etc. to keep you busy. I'd highly recommend the place to anyone looking into senior living!

great property

I have not used the care services. The staff is very friendly and the property is good. The activities are nice but there is not a lot of participation.

transportation

I would like to see Courtyard Cottages get a grocery store closer to it. My sister-in-law doesn't drive. I hope as they grow they can have some kind of transportation there or a bus route.

watch yourself

Grandmother still very active, was told lots of games and fun things to do during days. Even nights was theirs to use game room for games or just get together. Nothing allowed to do at night for fun. Few days games, u might say, words only. Once you move in, u find all not right. Not allowed in game room. Words on paper only.
I see lots of dogs around. Good, my Grandmother loves her dog. They say seniors need companion animals. Good for health.
There is at least some good points here also. It is convenience to shopping areas and and main roads. Fire and Ambulance are fast responding and pleasant, in your such trying time. That is a great plus.
Grass unsafe and holes everywhere, road dangerous for seniors. Asked about these problems, was told, they are not suppose to step on grass or pavement. They don't rent grass. No need for them to be walking on pavement either.
Want a answer from the manger.
This could be great place if their ever knew what was right and wrong. Seems rules change everyday, what ever mood manager is in or who you are.
If you want to talk to manager, you have to make appointment because office will be closed other wise, and then she will be late. My Grandmother has a working friend that was interested in renting a unit also. Office is always closed Saturday and Sunday, her only days off.
Hopefully, this will be my Grandmothers last month.
My Grandmother and I (also my Grandmothers friend) are already looking around, just after 2 months at this place.
Good luck to you. May it be better for next person.

601 Courtyard Cottages Manger starts you out with lies.
Security signs show, but none. Told we had use of kitchen for snacks alone with large game room. Indoors exercise equipment (fine if you want to walk on treadmill that comes to unexpected sudden stop with a jerk)
WAS NOT TOLD, it would cost us AS RESIDENTS $250.00 to use game room and if we had even 1 nonresident to show, it cost us $350.00. Even if you clean up GOOD, the manger will not give back deposit for week.
Ask around, you will find lots of other untruths told before signing contract.
If we had a manager we could respect, We could enjoy 601 Courtyard Cottage and recommend to others. As is now :(
NOTICE: Grounds unsafe.

Disappointed

I find it disappointing that snow was not cleared from the sidewalks for the "senior" tenants. They resorted to borrowing shovels from one another. Safety hazard.
Also, I was a prospective tenant but was told I make too much money. There aren't any units that can be rented outright? I believe they are called "market units"?
The apartments are lovely but not realistic in placement for those of average income or caring for some of the needs of the tenants.
Also, I am aware of an unequal treatment of tenants - partiality - if you will. I have a friend who lives at this community and was disappointed that I could not join them.

Courtyard cottages is doing a good job.

Courtyard cottages is doing a good job. The staff is friendly, and they keep it clean. We get a good value for what they are charging. The food is good, and activities are good. I don't have any complaints. We are happy with them.

People are talking about The Courtyard Cottages. If you are 55 years of age or older and are looking for a new home, come by and see what we have to offer. Courtyard Cottages has one bedroom and two bedroom units each with fully equipped kitchen, carpet and two full baths in the two bedroom apartments. Plus you’ll love our clubhouse complete with computers and fitness center.