COURTYARD AT SEASONS - Cincinnati, OH

COURTYARD AT SEASONS - Cincinnati, OH has yet not published prices.

After 12 years, Mom still LOVES The Seasons!

My mother, now age 88, has lived at The Seasons for 12 years and loves it. She has lost a husband and many dear friends that she made while residing there, but can't imagine being happy anywhere else. What I love is that as Mom's needs have increased, The Seasons has been able to accommodate them at a very reasonable cost. For example, Mom was becoming confused managing her medications, and Samantha, from the nursing staff now prepares her pill boxes. I recently visited her for a week and was greeted personally by everyone from Nate Gruber, the Executive Director, to the dining room staff. I attended a Mother's Day luncheon and fashion show and two musical performances that were wonderful, thanks to the planning of Activities Director Jill James. She along with her Asst. Nancy provide a varied and superb schedule for residents--not to mention Happy Hour twice a week and holiday celebrations throughout the year.

Every time I walk into The Seasons I am struck by the design and warm ambiance. The atrium reminds me of a first class hotel. Despite the fact that The Seasons has been around long enough to have current residents whose parents also spent their retirement there, they have done a wonderful job maintaining and improving the facility.

Mom goes to a church service every week, has her hair done, attends physical & occupational therapy and picks up small items at the convenience store without leaving the building. For approximately $3.00 RT she can visit the doctor for a scheduled appt. and take the bus to local stores and shopping centers on a regular schedule. When she still had a car there was valet service.

I get great comfort in knowing that she has an emergency call device provided by The Seasons, that she can use any where on the premises. They will come to make sure she is OK if she doesn't check in by a certain hour every morning.

The safety and security provided by The Seasons gives me and my siblings peace of mind, and that is priceless. I hope I am so fortunate to be in such a wonderful place when I get to be her age.