Valley Creek Retirement - Cincinnati, OH

So far it's okay.

My mother is doing fine at Valley Creek Retirement. So far it is okay. They make their own food. They do offer activities but she has not participated yet.

The apartments are very nice at Valley Creek. That is one of the reasons we chose this facility. It seems to be well maintained and always clean. The staff is nice and they are attentive to the residents.

Safe and Secure But...

My mom loves it there, we looked at so many other locations and she liked this one the best. She likes how the place is secure and she can feel safe. Its also nice that the location is right by the hospital if anything were to happen. The only thing that bothers me is that during the winter it takes a long time before there street was even clean; and my mother was scared to leave the house because she thought she would fall trying to clean her car off.

Great for those who want to be independent

We toured quite a few places and this was Mom's favorite, and the one we ended up selecting. It's a great place, the apartment sizes are good, it's located conveniently for shopping, and they have full kitchens available.
I do think that they could use improvement on the activities, I've heard complaints from Mom that there isn't enough to do sometimes.

Dawn Whiteford

We are so pleased that your mom choose Valley Creek as her new home! I’m sorry to hear that she is disappointed with activities. We do offer paid membership to Sycamore Senior Center where she can find a variety of activities and events. Please contact our office here at Valley Creek for more information about the membership and what’s available. Thank you so much for your review and comments!

Washer and Dryer in apartment

I was torn between two communities, this one and Town Square. I really liked this community. There rooms are larger and they have a washer and dryer in the apartments. But they did not have much in the way of things you could walk to. You would be dependent on their transportation, you driving or some one providing a ride to go anywhere. Other then that I would have chose this community it just wasn't walking distance to very many things.

This was a wonderful, location was gr...

This was a wonderful, location was great too. The staff was very friendly and helpful in making the decision to move in there.

Director was fantastic and helpful. ...

Director was fantastic and helpful. The facility was great. It was a joy to see one set up so well.

Mon, Wed Medical shuttle, Tues grocer...

Mon, Wed Medical shuttle, Tues groceries. $99 deposit for 30 days. one available 2 BR one bath, Normal smaller end of June. $995 less $75. Meet with director. Appartments look nice. No sidewalk on Montgomery, traffic will be an issue. Limited social agenda.

At Valley Creek, we care for our residents like family. Boasting first class service, Valley Creek hosts an on-site management team dedicated to meeting your every need. Because your recreational needs are also important to us, we offer a card room, movie room, hair salon, library, billiards room, 24-hour business center, and 24-hour fitness center and a place for lounging with family and friends. All of this is just steps away from your one or two bedroom garden-style apartment home. Each unique home has the quiet comforts you will come to expect: fully equipped kitchens, space-to-spare closets, and just-can’t-part-with-it storage. Combined with our quiet, private setting with wooded views, and our maintenance-free approach, we make living here easy and hassle free. Valley Creek is ideally located, with easy access to all of life’s indulgences outside our community even providing you with transportation to and from your doctors appointments. We also offer planned monthly parties and community activities. Come see how Valley Creek is redefining senior living