We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
I couldn't be happier with this place, on a scale of 5 I'd give them a 10. I was looking for options for a loved one, but after visiting the place to check them out I joked with the owner that I'd move in too if they had room for me! It was everything I was hoping it would be, it's a lovely place and they treat the residents like family.
Our home has a very comfy home like atmosphere, with country cooking everyday. We also help and assist with medications and bathing. Our home has a large front porch for bird watching which is located in the country, and very quiet and peaceful.
We have private rooms, activities, a large sitting area for socializing or watching our large screen tv as well as family style dining.