Agape Personal Care Home - Macon, GA

very nice, clean, homelike atmosphere but too far out for us

I would recommend Agape to my friends and family!

My mom stayed at Agape PCH for respite care. The staff all were very kind and answered all of my questions. They did offer activities like bingo. My mom enjoyed the food offered. My mom had no complaints at Agape PCH!

Don't GoThere

First instinct will make you believe your loved one is taken care of. But further investigation and pop in visits will find your loved one crying and often times segregated from the rest of the house. (A form of punishment I believe.) One hot dog and a scoop of beans I found to be considered a evening meal. My mother told me when I visited she didn't like it there. Should have listened!!! She has Alzheimer's and Dementia BUT "THEY" still know when they don't like being treated a certain way.

If you do send loved ones there; dont get behind one single dollar on rent. For any reason, having trouble just making your finances work, trouble with Medicare, Medicaid, or DEFACS will quickly make the home owner turn on you and your loved one like a pit bull. Funny since moving my mom to a home nurse; she has had her hair and body washed every day without argument. Instead of sponged off at the sink and hair not being washed for as long as three weeks at the time.

AGAPE you will get the money owed you long before we reach our court date. Life sometimes makes a mess out of finances. Thank You Mrs R. (Not Really!!!) for your "Christian Love and Compassion." 1 Corinthians 6 New King James Version (NKJV) Do Not Sue the Brethren

Great Staff Members who will take care of Mom

Great people who I know will take care of Mom :) A little pricey but I understand :) You get what you pay for...

Agape Personal Care Home offers a committed, dedicated and trustworthy environment for your loved ones needs. A home away from home community and a very caring staff that is concerned of the well being of your loved one.