Cottagewood Senior Community Memory Care - Mankato, MN

Best of the Best

This is a good community for care. I like knowing that the community us very clean and maintained. The community offers outstanding activities for all of the residents. The menu is good and I like knowing that she is happy with the nice variety of healthy meals. We would recommend the outstanding care and value for a loved one.

Things are going good

Things are going good. The dementia problem is a challenge, but the Cottagewood people are really good.

A great place to for your Loved one to go.

A safe place for Mom

Cottagewood Memory Care has proven to be a excellent choice for placement for our Mom. She is getting settled in (which as everyone who is in the position) takes awhile to adjust. They serve great family style meals that the residents if they want can help with. Our Mom has a great roommate and they hit it off right away. Mom does get anxious once and awhile and the staff calls one of the children to have her talk to them. All and all I feel that Cottagewood was a good choice for us. It is a small, friendly, Memory care facility.