Comprehensive Home and Companion Services - Mountlake Terrace, WA

Comprehensive Home and Companion Services - Mountlake Terrace, WA has yet not published prices.

Exceptional Service

> Being a man who has exercised with weights his whole life I consider myself to be tough and manly so when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 53 years of age I felt that the post surgery recovery would be easy. I found out that having a catheter stuck up my [language removed] took all that manliness away. Luckily I was able to receive care from one of CHC Services top nurses. She listened and made me feel comfortable which decreased my naturally high level of anxiety, was very experienced and knowledgeable with prostate cancer and catheters, answered my multitude of questions, kept the house clean and fed me, helped me take showers (difficult with the catheter), took me to and from my prostate surgery and follow up appointments. Without the help of the extraordinary CHC Services nurse my, post surgery recovery would have been very difficult and an extremely anxious week of my life. Based on my experience I would highly recommend CHC Services.

very pleased

We have been very pleased with Comprehensive Home and Companion Services. Everyone there has been very sensitive to our needs and very pelasant and helpful to work with. It has been a very good experience.

So understanding

All is great. Dad is very happy with his companion She really works hard.

Were just into the second week and every thing is going nicely.
The staff from the.nurse to the caretaker have shown that they care and they listen.

After our last experience CHC seems to be a blessing
Mercy 

Were just into the second week and every thing is going nicely.

After our last experience CHC seems to be a blessing
Mercy 

Not Pleased

We used these services on a temporary basis, and it was not a pleasant experience. There was never any consistency with the caregivers and everyone seemed to have their own agenda. It was never the same person that came out, and there appeared to be a lack of management as far as who they choose. Needless to say, we were not happy with this experience and chose another company.

Great with scheduling

They're very flexible, we've had a couple situations come up, I have 3 brothers, one of which lives in another state, and a couple of times when he comes up to visit we've been able to cancel the weekend shift and Robbie has been really great with making that happen. I think the care is just fine, my parents tend to be very meak people so they're not totally adjusted to having someone in their home but I think it's going fine.

We are a local, privately owned, licensed home healthcare company whose mission is to help seniors and individuals with health issues or disabilities manage their lives, navigate the complex healthcare system in relation to their needs, and live their lives to the fullest. We are licensed in King, Snohomish, Pierce, Skagit and Kitsap Counties of Washington State.

The company is owned by Dr. Evan Cantini and Dr. Alvin McLean. The executive team has over 100 years of combined healthcare experience. There is no diagnosis too complicated for our Executive Team which consists of a Rehabilitation Physician, a Neuropsychologist, an RN, and a PT.

The core principles on which CHC Services operates include rigorous ongoing assessment and problem identification, individualized care plan development, meticulous training, supervision and certification of homecare staff, collaboration with the client’s loved ones and healthcare providers.