Compassionate Adult Care Home - Portland, OR

Above and beyond

My mother lived with this family for 5 years before she passed. I can't express the peace I had knowing she was so well cared for. A beautiful home, always clean. My mom never appeared anything but well taken care of. The family went beyond care and actually felt like a relative was caring for her. When she passed I received a picture book from her main caregiver of my Mom over the years in their home. What a sweet tribute and so unexpected. Just an amazing experience. If you need a loved one cared for, this is the place.

just wonderful

I think Compassionate ACH is just wonderful. She goes over and beyond. I wasn't able to take my mother to an appointment for her eyes and she drove her for me. She doesn't normally do that but I really appreciated it. It is expensive but they all are. As far as her and the family I couldn't ask for more. You feel like the staff is family. I am very pleased.

I just love them. Their service is great.

I just love them. Their service is great. They are very patient. She looks really happy. I think she eats better now than she did before. I liked the location first, and when I met Elena I got a really good feeling. I am so glad I picked them.

Excellent home. Clean, roo...

Excellent home. Clean, roomy. Residents appear well cared for. Weekly menu of tasty foods. Respectful caregiver. Very impressive care home.

Did not even go in. The place smelled...

Did not even go in. The place smelled as I walked up the front door, I knocked a few times and no one answered. Not a good feeling about this place..