Community Commons Assisted Living - Warren, OH

Community Commons Assisted Living - Warren, OH has yet not published prices.

Review of Community Commons Assisted Living - Warren, OH

We first visited Community Commons in March when our father was slipping into the later stages of Dementia. His move from his former facility was seamless as the staff thoughtfully & carefully helped him feel safe in his new surroundings. They truly assisted him in his day to day functioning. Allowed him to retain what little independence he still had.

The personal care at this facility is outstanding. Every person that works there truly treats all with honor, dignity, respect, and compassion. The staff is loving and caring- They helped make the last 5 months of our father's life very happy.

Review of Community Commons Assisted Living - Warren, OH

The facility was well designed and the individual apartment efficient. The staff was well trained, caring and compassionate.
The dietary needs were addressed and the likes and dislikes of each individual were accommodated. Social events were provided to keep the residents involved and engaged.

Review of Community Commons Assisted Living - Warren, OH

Kind, caring and compassionate staff. Lots of fun activities & good meals. My mother in law says "If you can't be in your own home, this is a great place to be". Great communication from staff. We are very pleased - The cleanliness & everything!

Wonderful facility. Great staff. Looks like a fine hotel. Always clean can approach the staff and ask questions anytime I brought my TDI dog here before my mom became a resident. I knew I just had to get her in here.